Is there any way to synchronize a NDS Lite clock with a 3DS clock in order to Pokémon games don't realize when you change the system?

Swadloon

I'd like to avoid the disadvantages of having the games lose their time events every time I have to change the systems to trade. Beside that, my NDS Lite has some problems in the touchscreen, so I have to use the Gen 4 and 5 games on 3DS sometimes.

I know it may not be possible, since both systems may have a slight difference with the clock running, as all clocks in the world, but I had to ask.

Edited by Swadloon

1 hour ago, Swadloon said:

I'd like to avoid the disadvantages of having the games lose their time events every time I have to change the systems to trade. Beside that, my NDS Lite has some problems in the touchscreen, so I have to use the Gen 4 and 5 games on 3DS sometimes.

I know it may not be possible, since both systems may have a slight difference with the clock running, as all clocks in the world, but I had to ask.

Probably Not without hacking?

if I'm not mistaken, it is probably using the difference between Raw RTC (hidden) and RTC (visible).

Both systems may have the same RTC, but if the Raw RTC is different, then it'll still register as time jumping..