Asking the code to activate the plot of catching another lati

Pegafroze

Right now I'm working on making a PGT that will give you the items as if you received them directly from the event. Current I'm not having too much luck, but I'm pressing on regardless. I'm hoping maybe I'll be able to have something for you guys within the next few days, if not hours since I don't actually plan on sleeping until I get a functioning blank disc that I can use to copy Windows XP Pro onto. (Screw you, Windows Pista. -_-) At any rate, the items are all but useless until someone or myself can get a functioning code. Sorry, mate. :/

Right now I'm working on making a PGT that will give you the items as if you received them directly from the event. Current I'm not having too much luck, but I'm pressing on regardless. I'm hoping maybe I'll be able to have something for you guys within the next few days, if not hours since I don't actually plan on sleeping until I get a functioning blank disc that I can use to copy Windows XP Pro onto. (Screw you, Windows Pista. -_-) At any rate, the items are all but useless until someone or myself can get a functioning code. Sorry, mate. :/

lol why would you need xp and if you do why not download vm ware you are running vista so you can run up to 3 os on vm ware and not even that if you are in the know and have connections you can even get windows 7 and just run xp off windows 7 -.0

anyway i just want to know what the hell is a rock capsule used for i think its to restore fossils on your own but i could be wrong it could be to get the other titan in the secret tower not much you can speculate for the use of that item

lol why would you need xp and if you do why not download vm ware you are running vista so you can run up to 3 os on vm ware and not even that if you are in the know and have connections you can even get windows 7 and just run xp off windows 7 -.0

anyway i just want to know what the hell is a rock capsule used for i think its to restore fossils on your own but i could be wrong it could be to get the other titan in the secret tower not much you can speculate for the use of that item

First off, periods are your friends. They help to tell other people when a sentence ends.

Second, I can't run XP off of Vista. Vista programming doesn't have the same function as XP did where you could convert back to Windows 98. Not only that, but it also disallows the installtion of a lower grade OS. I need the Windows XP disc so I can get off this god-forsaken OS and back onto something that doesn't suck. Vista is a festering heap of crap and we all know it. :/

At any ratem, the exact function of the R/Lock Capsule isn't known yet. The reason we say R/Lock is because it could be translated as Rock Capsule or Lock Capsule. We don't know which yet, though it is looking to be the latter. Once I manage to make a functioning PGT, we may be able to discopver what it does exactly.

As for your theories as to what the R/Lock Sapsule does, why would we need to restore fossils on our own when you have someone that can do that for you? Additionally, ho would a locked up Capsule awaken the other titan? At any rate, it's purpose has yet to be discovered, so we're just gonna sit here and twiddle our thumbs until I can get something working here.

At any rate, the exact function of the R/Lock Capsule isn't known yet. The reason we say R/Lock is because it could be translated as Rock Capsule or Lock Capsule. We don't know which yet, though it is looking to be the latter. Once I manage to make a functioning PGT, we may be able to discopver what it does exactly.

As for your theories as to what the R/Lock Sapsule does, why would we need to restore fossils on our own when you have someone that can do that for you? Additionally, ho would a locked up Capsule awaken the other titan? At any rate, it's purpose has yet to be discovered, so we're just gonna sit here and twiddle our thumbs until I can get something working here.

I'm officially going with Locked Capsule. Lock on its own doesn't make much sense, and it's too mechanical looking to be a rock. My logic is unfallible. =P

Anyway, the in game text says: "A sturdy capsule that is opened with a special key.". I can see how he could guess that it would allow the other titan to awaken, I mean, it is a Locked Capsule, so whats inside? Possibly the other orb? If true, its a bit of a letdown IMO, but there doesn't seem to be any other interesting data in the scripts for it to do anything.

The only other thing known about it is that it is preprogramed into the game similar to the Manaphy Egg. And besides the receiving text,there isn't any specific text about it, so I've heard. It only says, "The Rock Capsule is being looked after carefully. The Rock Capsule arrived safely!". It may be released in the future, but there is also a chance that it could be completely useless ala the Magma Rock in DPPt, or the Rule Book, or the Seal Bag, etc. It could just be left over from something they planned and then scrapped late in development.