Gen 3: Suicune unaffected by Roamer's glitch

Toffoletto

Hello,

I plan to start a new game in Fire Red, and I'd like to "shinify" the PID 8B1D95DC in order to get a shiny Suicune with the spread 0/0/0/0/0/0; so, in other words, a Suicune that should be unaffected by the Roamer's glitch, just for the sake of it.

However, after some test done with PKHeX, it turns out that such Suicune is marked as illegal, while other Method 1 Pokemons with that spread are legal. Apparently, the issue is an "Encounter type PID mismatch".

Is it an error with PKHeX, or this Suicune is simply unobtainable? And, if this is the case, what's the reason?

Thank you in advance for your help.

52 minutes ago, Toffoletto said:

Hello,

I plan to start a new game in Fire Red, and I'd like to "shinify" the PID 8B1D95DC in order to get a shiny Suicune with the spread 0/0/0/0/0/0; so, in other words, a Suicune that should be unaffected by the Roamer's glitch, just for the sake of it.

However, after some test done with PKHeX, it turns out that such Suicune is marked as illegal, while other Method 1 Pokemons with that spread are legal. Apparently, the issue is an "Encounter type PID mismatch".

Is it an error with PKHeX, or this Suicune is simply unobtainable? And, if this is the case, what's the reason?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Upload it for us to see

Seems like it's an error by PKHeX. As far as RNG Reporter shows, there are 2 possible IV combinations for that PID via method 1 and PKHeX accepts the second one as legal (taking the glitch into consideration, of course).
image.png.f0a5135f521f2b1c290eb99d2969c9ce.png
Either that, or there's some "prevent all 0" flag I don't know about, preventing it from being obtainable.

2 hours ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Seems like it's an error by PKHeX. As far as RNG Reporter shows, there are 2 possible IV combinations for that PID via method 1 and PKHeX accepts the second one as legal (taking the glitch into consideration, of course).
image.png.f0a5135f521f2b1c290eb99d2969c9ce.png
Either that, or there's some "prevent all 0" flag I don't know about, preventing it from being obtainable.

Hold CTRL and click the legality button, then paste full legality report.