Circle Pad or Motion Controls?

CrystalBorf

Ultra Warp-ride Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Circle Pad or Motion Controls

• Circle Pad
    • Motion Controls
    • Don't care for the mini-game
    • What is Ultra Warp-ride? (not sarcasm)

Okay, so since this is my first topic, I decided that I would see which controls people prefer when traveling through the Ultra Wormholes; Circle Pad or Motion Controls. 

Now I've tried both, though I'm more used to the Motion Controls, but my friend on my bus prefers the Circle Pad.

Now before I let you guys decide, in case anyone doesn't know how to switch the controls, there's a guy in the Game Freak department in Hau'oli City who will allow you to switch the controls at anytime.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

HAY ANY ONE KNOWS whats wrong with my gave i finished the game caught all the ubs have solgelao and lunala entered the battle tree but still the guy over the game freak office never comes

is it because i am playing pokemon sun or something

can anyone say me what should i do

Untitled 2.png

Edited by Crazydragoonstorm

8 hours ago, Crazydragoonstorm said:

HAY ANY ONE KNOWS whats wrong with my gave i finished the game caught all the ubs have solgelao and lunala entered the battle tree but still the guy over the game freak office never comes

is it because i am playing pokemon sun or something

can anyone say me what should i do

Untitled 2.png

I see you deleted some icons from your Desktop.
You know, you can just edit image, and focus on the emulator (basically crop it), before submission right? :3

Did you mean Ultra Sun, there's no warp ride in Sun and Moon.

image.png

Anyway as long as you properly went to use the warp ride for the first time, the NPC should arrive.
(you know, if you weren't mucking around with event flags or teleportation etc)

If you did everything as close to the way the game intended, and the guy didn't show up, I can only assume it's a bug in the emulator or something.
Consider loading my event flags into your game (make sure you keep a safe backup of your unedited save).

I'm pretty sure I'm using Circle Pad for control in post game. The guy should also be there.

On 5/29/2020 at 8:11 PM, theSLAYER said:

I see you deleted some icons from your Desktop.
You know, you can just edit image, and focus on the emulator (basically crop it), before submission right? :3

Did you mean Ultra Sun, there's no warp ride in Sun and Moon.

image.png

Anyway as long as you properly went to use the warp ride for the first time, the NPC should arrive.
(you know, if you weren't mucking around with event flags or teleportation etc)

If you did everything as close to the way the game intended, and the guy didn't show up, I can only assume it's a bug in the emulator or something.
Consider loading my event flags into your game (make sure you keep a safe backup of your unedited save).

I'm pretty sure I'm using Circle Pad for control in post game. The guy should also be there.

oh no i was playing pokemon sun sry for the trouble and thanks