Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, borjitasstoi said:

 

precisely i know the existence for webpage but its for that why i prefer in other site have sprites separalety because i need for fandom

85358.png

So basically, rather than a Sprite sheet, you want individual sprites right?

I think Kazowar ripped them all out, check his Twitter for links.

I think what he ripped out was models.

well it's gotta be somewhere. I remember seeing the Dex sprites (as above) dumped from the demo..

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

So basically, rather than a Sprite sheet, you want individual sprites right?

I think Kazowar ripped them all out, check his Twitter for links.

I think what he ripped out was models.

well it's gotta be somewhere. I remember seeing the Dex sprites (as above) dumped from the demo..

thanks reply after that i am more near for find this thing as i want

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@borjitasstoi little update for you.

I believe these are extracted from SM Demo, that I happened to have lying around on my com.
The titles of the .rar should be self-explanatory.

1. SM Dex non-shiny images.rar
2. SM Dex shiny images.rar
3. SM PC healing Sprites.rar


What I find fun for the PC Healing images: they've got the alternate sets specifically used for Totem-sized mons XD

(I don't have any of USUM ripped images relating to these categories)

  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1
  • Amazed 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2018 at 7:09 AM, theSLAYER said:

@borjitasstoi little update for you.

I believe these are extracted from SM Demo, that I happened to have lying around on my com.
The titles of the .rar should be self-explanatory.

1. SM Dex non-shiny images.rar
2. SM Dex shiny images.rar
3. SM PC healing Sprites.rar


What I find fun for the PC Healing images: they've got the alternate sets specifically used for Totem-sized mons XD

(I don't have any of USUM ripped images relating to these categories)

oh my god the best gift you can make it seriously much obliged the effort for that oh my god i feel bad and thanks for that fandom have improved content because needs people for ripping sprites and needs more efforts for make fandom even more active i recognize its very active but i feel sometimes the people gave up and feels so abandoned and make bad image for wiki i dont tell anything about zeraora because first i want upload that and next time hope find usum pokedex sprites for myself and in the last chance i want count with this forum ¿ok?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

let me explain ¿ok? probraly its bad post 2 times without wait someone comment before me but this is urgent the sprites are ok but there is problem its incomplete for eixample larvitar line or babies mons (smoochun) i dont have or almost johto its gone and i believe its incomplete but the i recognize the word behind all sprite images only i take advise for that because i began seeing uploading in fandom plenty pokemons still needing sprite image and i dont have these images

thanks its not precisely reply quickly

Link to post
Share on other sites

If I'm not mistaken, developers tried scrubbing unnecessary/unused Pokemon out of the demo.

Furthermore, since not every Pokemon is in the Alolan dex, the "wallpaper" dex sprite naturally doesn't exist for them.
(Larvitar wasn't in SM, Smoochum wasn't in SM etc)

In any case, it looks like we are actually have the USUM dex rip, but you're gonna have to split the files up yourself.
(maybe there's a program that can do it for you)
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

If I'm not mistaken, developers tried scrubbing unnecessary/unused Pokemon out of the demo.

Furthermore, since not every Pokemon is in the Alolan dex, the "wallpaper" dex sprite naturally doesn't exist for them.
(Larvitar wasn't in SM, Smoochum wasn't in SM etc)

In any case, it looks like we are actually have the USUM dex rip, but you're gonna have to split the files up yourself.
(maybe there's a program that can do it for you)
 

 

thats right in that case sorry because be feel doubt you and be good for me in my reply because probraly sounds part for me rude apologies

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, borjitasstoi said:

thats right in that case sorry because be feel doubt you and be good for me in my reply because probraly sounds part for me rude apologies

No worries, I understand how sometimes it can be frustrating to find/locate the files you want.

Sometimes, we just gotta find/split/extract the stuff ourselves XD

  • Teary-Eyed 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...