Pokémon Supernova Sun & Penumbra Moon: Fully-Featured Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon ROM Hacks!

Dio_Vento

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, GusMG said:

Does anyone still have the file with all the wild encounters in the expanded version of the ROM? It's not available in the download link given by the post anymore :(.

I've written areas on which poke is found where got Poni island left to do

Just now, Anycade1 said:

Ummm I have a physical copy but I'll make it digital as soon as I finish Poni Island!

Oh, ok. Please let me know whenever you do! If you want to share the unfinished physical version I'd even appreciate that; I'm just that desperate. 

On 11/5/2018 at 9:59 PM, GusMG said:

Oh, ok. Please let me know whenever you do! If you want to share the unfinished physical version I'd even appreciate that; I'm just that desperate. 

Ok just finishing up Poni island now and gonna tech it for u

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 2:53 PM, klbecker said:

Pokemons don't SOS :/

Have you beaten Totem Gumshoos/Raticate yet? They won't SOS until you've done that. Additionally, Pokémon won't SOS more than once per battle unless you use an Adrenaline Orb.

This is default behavior for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and has not been changed in Supernova Sun or Penumbra Moon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 12:32 AM, Dio_Vento said:

Have you beaten Totem Gumshoos/Raticate yet? They won't SOS until you've done that. Additionally, Pokémon won't SOS more than once per battle unless you use an Adrenaline Orb.

This is default behavior for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and has not been changed in Supernova Sun or Penumbra Moon.

Thanks, I was not used with ultra sun/sun games.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

En este momento exactamente donde está el archivo del juego de Pokemon Luna de Penumbra 

Y no entendi el siguiente mensaje:

(Como se mencionó, el enlace se eliminó, usted se dirigió a la página que contiene los archivos de las ROMs. Por favor, cargue los archivos aceptados por el foro, gracias  :RE)

Por favor Ayuda Quiero jugar la rom

Edited by JonyDav28
M

• 9 months later...
On 4/22/2020 at 4:22 PM, L_Marshadow said:

Why are games that have the link removed allowed to stay up? It's a bit like a store displaying an item, but saying "not for sale. But you can look at it". 

The ROM hacks are still available in the wild. If you have it, you may discuss detail details about it.

Until the devs not post files from ROMs (like layeredFS files), we shall not be linking directly to them.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...