Possible to complete 100% national dex?

oilersfan353

Hello i am new here i hope i post this in right place. I have come here for 1 reason and 1 reason only, i need to know if it is possible to complete a National Dex 100% in one or any of the games while playing with roms and emulators. I am thinking about starting up pokemon again but i do not want to start playing the game again without knowing for sure that there is a path to eventually as the slogan goes Catch em ALL! Im a little behind but i here there is 802 now? and the newer pokemon games are on 3ds, as far as i know there is a 3ds emulator but does it work well? Black and White are the last games on the DS and i have a well working DS emulator, is their a way to complete a national dex 100% in Black White without having to move to the 3ds? If someone can answer one, a couple or even better all of my questions that would be so awesome but even any solid info about a path to catch em all with roms and em's would be greatly appreciated!!

• 2 months later...

It's possible to get every Pokemon in Gen 1 by yourself on an emulator or even a real Game Boy/Virtual Console without ever trading.  The game has so many glitches that you can simply summon every Pokemon that you're supposed to need to trade for.
Gen 2 can be done on virtual console without downloading any events (Celebi is now built into Crystal and Mew can be glitched in RB) but it needs a minimum of 2 consoles and 3 games.
Every game from Gen 3 on has at least one Pokemon that has never been available without some kind of time-limited DLC event.