Some legality Questions

DerBoiGEr

Hi
I plan to use PKHex but am afraid to be banned.
First of all, I do not intend to use any illegal OP Pokemon or anything like that. I just want to complete the Pokedex and catch up on some missed events.

I do not want to risk a ban, so I have some very specific questions:

1.) If I re-insert a normal, legal Pokemon (ie do not change an existing one, but create a completely new Pokemon) and use it online, does Nintendo realize that I did not receive it legally? So, is there any kind of log on how to keep Pokemon in the savegame (catch, swap, etc ...) or does that matter completely, as long as the pokemon is legitimate?

- what should I pay attention to?

2.) If I insert Event Pokemon, events that have already ended in 2016, for example, or that refer to another game (eg pokemon X, Y), my scorecard (US) did not start until December 2017 , are there any problems? or think the game, I would have received the event-pokemon from another player by exchange?

- Does PKhex then simulate the legal exchange?

3.) Is it possible to own the same event pokemon (different PID) multiple times?
for example, every 6 Ash Pikachus or more Event Rockruff)?

4.) Can I also get legendary from other countries / regions (for example, my game is from Germany, can I still have all Vivillon patterns or a Mew from Japan, because the game thinks I would have changed them?) (Especially region-locked event-pokemon)?

5.) Can I easily transfer pokemon from older generations into my score (simply by inserting into the savegame of a pk6,5,4,3,2,1-file)? or do I have to pay attention to special things?

6.) What about movesets that were only possible in generation 1 and 2? theoretically one could get this through the virtual console now legally or?

7.) Can I change the language in ger, even though the country is Canada, for example (not-event Pokemon)?
   - Can I change Country, Sub Region and 3DS Region easily (not-Event Pookemon)?

8.) Does the Met Date refer to the meeting of the OT and Pokemon or is this the date I received the Pokemon? So it does not matter if it z. As 2016 is, although my score only started in 2017?

9.) What else should I pay attention to?

Many thanks for your help.

Love <3

1) If you do it correctly, you don't have nothing to be afraid of. But imo it's always better modifying an existing one rather than creating one from 0.

2) Yep, Pkhex do that. If it's a tradeable you can just put the file in your game and use it normally (If it's legal, of course).

3) Yep, it's possible.

4) Yep, if they are tradeable Pokémon, you can get them by just putting the pk files.

5) Pkhex simulates the Transfer process, you can always check if the data is correct after just dragging your files.

6) Yep, you can get them via VC so there are some moves that are legal if the Pokémon has come from those games.

7) From Gen VI onwards, It doesnt matter the country where you are, you can choose any language you want, so a Pokémon can be from Japan and have it's name in English. You can do that to the Pokémon, but the Sub region and region should match.

8) I think it refers to the meeting of the OT and the Pokémon but Transferred Pokémon via Pokébank from older generations have their "Met Date" modified when transferred.

9) Pkhex keeps updating it's legality date. It has a legality check that is always helpful to get a legal Pokémon and tells you what is wrong if its marked as illegal.

8 hours ago, DerBoiGEr said:

4.) Can I also get legendary from other countries / regions (for example, my game is from Germany, can I still have all Vivillon patterns or a Mew from Japan, because the game thinks I would have changed them?) (Especially region-locked event-pokemon)?

Regarding region locked Pokemon (e.g. 7-11 mew), you should at least change the console region. It is a good idea to match the region and language too but not 100% necessary.

On 18/12/2017 at 11:12 AM, DerBoiGEr said:

8.) Does the Met Date refer to the meeting of the OT and Pokemon or is this the date I received the Pokemon? So it does not matter if it z. As 2016 is, although my score only started in 2017?

The Met Date does no matter for legallity purposes with events because its value is based on the data from your console, even for traded in always online like Pokebank. That mean any met date is legal because you can change the date of your DS/3DS

I think the met date could be illegal in gen3&4 if does not match a valid frame but i am not know much about legallity frames.

In Gen5 probably for some encounters if the match is exclusive for one season the met date must match the season and some day&night encounters must match the time of day but maybe i am wrong because you can start an encounter and then pause the game for hours or days, at leats it could be a fishy validation

On 12/20/2017 at 5:38 AM, DerBoiGEr said:

Thank you for all the help <3.

Only one Question more. If i want do habe 2 ash hat pikachu from the same .pk file fore example. Is it enough, to change the PID or is there more to do? Is it legit to change the PID from event pokemons?

You would change the PID and EC IIRC. Best to do is to drag/drop the wc7 file and PKHex will generate it for you.