USUM - Shiny Kyogre / Groudon & CoroCoro Arceus Serialcode (JP)

King Impoleon

Unexpected the next Pokemon Distribution are Announced through a CoroCoro Leak...
as we waited for a long time, some Shiny Pokemon will be distributed soon a Shiny Groudon and a Shiny Kyogre gift will be distributed to Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

The next one is Arceus what is distributed through a Serialcode in next month's issue of CoroCoro, January 15th.

Source: Serebii & Twitter

EDIT_1:
We have further details of the upcoming Shiny Kyogre and Groudon events
These Pokémon will be distributed via Serial Code in Aeon, Tsutaya, Amazon, WonderGoo, Yodobashi and other stores including Pokémon Centers from January 13th through to March 5th

Source: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2017/12/171214_gm01.html?top_main003=msign

EDIT_2:
Arceus announcement at the Official Website

aruseusu.jpg.b05e1912bd13b68dbb3110be54a26da3.jpg

Edited by King Impoleon
  • Like 2

Shiny Groudon and Kyogre are pretty random, it's not like they're shiny-locked. I don't even know what the significance of this event is, if it's not TGC.

Still hoping for more eventual distributions of shiny-locked legends. It's a bit bothersome having Shiny Tapu Koko and not the other 3, and STILL no shiny Zygarde, all being legal.

At least mythical distributions are always nice to see, especially when they haven't yet been given during the current generation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deoxyz said:

Shiny Groudon and Kyogre are pretty random, it's not like they're shiny-locked. I don't even know what the significance of this event is, if it's not TGC.

Still hoping for more eventual distributions of shiny-locked legends. It's a bit bothersome having Shiny Tapu Koko and not the other 3, and STILL no shiny Zygarde, all being legal.

At least mythical distributions are always nice to see, especially when they haven't yet been given during the current generation.

Personnally I'm angry against them. They wasted Alola potential.

One year after still no distribution of HA Alolan starters, HA Passimian/Oranguru, HA Tapus, Shiny Tapus, Shiny Zygarde, Original Magearna ...

It was really easy to allow us to get Original Magearna by a NPC, HA Passimian/Oranguru by SOS Calling, Shiny Zygarde by soft reset ...

Now all I wait is Crystal release for shiny Celebi.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...