[ORAS REQUEST] Event Shiny Beldum

tsibley13

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey 

On 12/5/2017 at 3:27 AM, Lessangel said:

I can help you , my FC is 1908-3660-4711 . But you should know , mystery gift pokemon can not be nicknamed by player , and are you sure that you want a serious Beldum instead of Jolly with 6V AS252 ?

Hey I know I am pretty late to the party, but i was wondering if it was possible to get one of those shiny event beldums? My FC is 0061-3811-9407. I would appreciate more than you would know!

• 10 months later...
On 12/5/2017 at 4:27 AM, Lessangel said:

I can help you , my FC is 1908-3660-4711 . But you should know , mystery gift pokemon can not be nicknamed by player , and are you sure that you want a serious Beldum instead of Jolly with 6V AS252 ?

Do you still have a shiny Beldum, I could really use one. Let me know please, I just started the game and could finally save up to afford the game but the Beldum event is over!

My FC is 3025-2023-3874

Edited by abosnow06

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Lessangel I saw this post a few years back. I lost my old copy of OR so I bought a new one but I really wanted that shiny beldum. Is there anyway if ur still online u could trade me one?

Thank you and a happy new year.

On 12/5/2017 at 6:27 AM, Lessangel said:

Hey I just wanted to quote your message but I made this account on this site to ask you this. I didn't know how to do this before.

3 hours ago, TrainerORAS said:

Hey I just wanted to quote your message but I made this account on this site to ask you this. I didn't know how to do this before.

I too made an account, was curious on getting events I lost/missed out on

14 hours ago, CollectoMomo said:

I too made an account, was curious on getting events I lost/missed out on

yeah hopefully he can clutch up but its been sometime he hasn't replied so I think the chances are low.

If you own a 3DS you can simply hack it. All 3DS models can be hacked.

In all likelihood, hacking your device and doing jt yourself beats waiting for someone to reply and do it for you; we aren’t a trading nor “Gen request” forum, so those type of requests usually don’t get fulfilled.

(Also, said user hasn’t been online in pretty much 5 years)

Anyhow, https://3ds.hacks.guide at your own risk.

On 1/3/2024 at 2:39 PM, theSLAYER said:

If you own a 3DS you can simply hack it. All 3DS models can be hacked.

In all likelihood, hacking your device and doing jt yourself beats waiting for someone to reply and do it for you; we aren’t a trading nor “Gen request” forum, so those type of requests usually don’t get fulfilled.

(Also, said user hasn’t been online in pretty much 5 years)

Anyhow, https://3ds.hacks.guide at your own risk.

Haha yeah true. Where can I go to find someone on here who can give me something similar to what the original poster wanted? Thank you.