Pokesav and R4 to Make Legit...

theomen2

OK Ive been reading that the RNG Method can be used to make pokemon that pass the Nintendo Tournament Hack Tests. I have tried to understand this method but just cant get the hang of it.

Now I have a R4 (FlashCard Thingy). What would be best way to make pokemon with pokesav that pass the Nintendo Tournement Hack Tests.

I can make pokemon that pass the PBR Hack Test and the Platinum Battle Video Test.

(All my pokemon from eggs have a hometown of Diamond (10) and hatched in Solaceon Town (4) from the Day Care Couple (2000) at Level 0)

(Does the PID/IV combo change with evolution. So would i be able to hatch a legit pokemon so its Bytes and Hex Values are OK. Then just change it to its evolved form and change the IVs/PID combo using the Generate button) (All pokemon i make are legit as possible)

Thanks for any help.

The PID and IVs do not change once the Pokemon is created (whether egg or otherwise). The exception being Manaphy from Ranger.

Regardless, hatched Pokemon do not have a relationship between PID and IVs. And you can use Method 1 (on English Pokesav its Normal NDS/GBA) under the IV/PID box, to match the PID to the IVs.

The rest should be common sense.

So for the Correct PID/IV Combo can i just Click Generate which Brings up the Box which asks for Nature, Class and Gender and click Generate again and it will give me a correct PID/IV Combo

(I make the Pokemon straight to the game not in eggs, but make them look like they are from eggs)

thanks for the help