My pokemon don't obey me anymore

Giorno

I already finish the game and I change something with pkhex to have items. 
But when I change my save, I saw my pokemon dosen't obey me. I check in the trainer pass and I just have the buffer for the pokemon with a level less than 80, and not the one for the level 100. 
Do you where I can change this? 
(sorry for my bad english)

Did you really finish the game? or just the last grand trial? You need to be the champion in order to get the last stamp.
If so, I'm genuinely curious about how could you have possibly messed that up when editing your items, but that aside...
You can edit your stamps by opening the "Trainer Info" window, going to the "Misc" tab, and highlighting the 6th stamp.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0b7b409175e779d0b86e283741c73067.png

That should do it, but I do not recommend it if you haven't actually beaten the E4.

You might wanna check your "Event Flags" window and make sure this one is checked, too:
image.png.b55a04b01b442fe9d6e520f000f77784.png

And, just out of curiosity...didja mess with yout OT name/TID/SID combo? or are you talking just about traded Pokémon?
I ask this because Pokémon with your own OT will never disobey regardless of level, save for certain exceptions back in gen 3, but if you messed with that..well...

Edited by Ruby Genseki