Event: Nintendo of Korea Mew Uploaded

NewsBot

I don't know, I'm not that excited about that.

I get more excited about other events :o

I dont get it! This is way better then the Meowth one in my opinion. I mean its a mew! I mean shaymin would be totally cool too plus it is cuter but mew over meowth any day. I don't get it.

The rotom key one though is the one that really excites me!

To be honest, I agree with you.

There is already the PalCity Mew (which, by the way, is in a language that is compatible with the Pokemon game I actually use).

I don't know, I'm not that excited about that.

I get more excited about other events :o

To be honest I like the Meowth-event more than Mew.

well thanks. I guess it doesn't matter that it took me 3 whole days to manage to get my friend from Japan to trade it to me, in which, in return I had to give him six events, INCLUDING osaka meowth which was not even up for download at the time which means I had to wait another 2 days to find someone who would be willing to trade me theyre osaka meowth i found someone on neoseeker and get this, he wanted an NOK MEW! so i had to tell my friend to give me the mew so i could give him the meowth he gave me the mew i cloned it and i gave it to the other guy he gave me the meowth i cloned it and gave it to my friend along with the other 5 events. What a mix huh? Thanks for the appreciation, no really.

Thanks for this mew, is really cool, also if the event is just get the Mew, I mean that is not to trigger any quest you always can use the Pokesav to put the mew your own name as the OT and put his name to appear as Mew instead of having a blank space for the Pokemon name and the question marks for the OT and then generate the action replay code for it to get it on your game ^^

Edited by LPatamon