I'm wondering something...

Recently, I briefly asked someone if it'd be possible to import XY's clothing data to SM and/or USUM and the answer I got was a no with a short summary for why. That's fair enough.

But some time after that, I remembered something about Gen 6. The Overworld Models and the Models used for viewing the Trainer Card/Clothing confirmation screens as well as the special battles like with Team Flare and the rivals are all rather different. I still don't expect this to actually work, but hypothetically speaking could THOSE models be used to import XY's clothing (and perhaps the Mega Ring/Bracelet)?

I'm only asking this because I don't think I've ever seen any mention of those specific character models and textures brought into question for an import.

1 hour ago, TrainerGary7 said:

Recently, I briefly asked someone if it'd be possible to import XY's clothing data to SM and/or USUM and the answer I got was a no with a short summary for why. That's fair enough.

But some time after that, I remembered something about Gen 6. The Overworld Models and the Models used for viewing the Trainer Card/Clothing confirmation screens as well as the special battles like with Team Flare and the rivals are all rather different. I still don't expect this to actually work, but hypothetically speaking could THOSE models be used to import XY's clothing (and perhaps the Mega Ring/Bracelet)?

I'm only asking this because I don't think I've ever seen any mention of those specific character models and textures brought into question for an import.

Pretty sure the 3D model format for Gen 6 and Gen 7 changed, so it's not an easy replacement/import.