Problem with VC G/S transfer legality

PedroKeitawa

I feel a bit bad make my second post here, since im just arrive, but i try to solve the problem my self but nothing change.
Since i was lazy i edit the exp point for my pokemon inside my VC Gold, for the nature, and add some move that i want to use in my single player adventure in US. The problem for me comes with two specific exemple be my Meganium, Espeon and Ho-oh. The first two ware edited in exp and some move (i check up on serebii to be sure they ware moves i can get in G/S), the Ho-oh was not touched with Pkhex at all. I just use the master ball and direct in to the box.

The Transporter refuse to let this 3 mon in the bank. Initialy Pkhx was call me a error, the expected form count error, but reading in other discussion i found out that the last build have fix that error. I re maded the same changed with the new build and all seems ok. But the transporter still reject this Pokemon. Here the files. I found this error strange and ironic at the same time since, just for fun, i litteraly gen in a Lugia and that pass to the bank with zero problem. I even try Pikasave but i don't see anything that can cause the problem, but probably becouse is the first time i use Pikasave so maybe there is a problme and i simply don't see it. Pkhex still mark this 3 file withe Legit.

154 - Aphatanium - 3053.pk2
196 - Hinoka - AF75.pk2
249 - LUGIA - 773F.pk2

11 hours ago, Poke J said:

Your Meganium and Espeon both are holding items which have to manually removed before transport.  As for Lugia I'm unsure of what's the issue at the moment.

I attach the wrong file i ment to to attach Ho-Oh. How i can adjust the error in the info?

Just for experementing in my Silver copy i got a similar problem, the starter and the one eevee obtain in game don't pass (i just edit the experience for the nature, but probably even with out wanting it cause a similar problem) as long the lugia catch in game. But i create out of noware their copy directly in Pkhex and they pass with out any problem. I don't know why Transporter give me so many problem with in game catch mon, even last year that i have not even access to Homebrew my entire adventure team from red was considere "inlegal" and have not pass untill i give to them a level and then they pass (just for the rcord at the time i have not use any gen1 glitch).

38 minutes ago, PedroKeitawa said:

I attach the wrong file i ment to to attach Ho-Oh. How i can adjust the error in the info?

The error in the info was the reason I edited my previous comment.  So that doesn’t apply the your issue.  All I could see that was wrong was the 2 Pokémon were holding items that you manually have to remove before placing into box 1 for transport.

1 minute ago, PedroKeitawa said:

Unfortunaly i don'ìt have the non edit save file anymore, but i can try to give to them one level in game, so the exp will "reset" to a more natural number

If you are using pkhex and the backups are activated, you may have a backup and can use the pk files from there.

I'd try to do this:

-Catch something in game. Clone it. Edit the EXP in one and do not edit the other one. 

-Try to send them to USUM through transfer and see how it works.

Just now, BlackPyoVic said:

If you are using pkhex and the backups are activated, you may have a backup and can use the pk files from there.

I'd try to do this:

-Catch something in game. Clone it. Edit the EXP in one and do not edit the other one. 

-Try to send them to USUM through transfer and see how it works.

Unfortunaly no automathic backup, mostly becouse i normaly do it to my self evreysignle time but...i miss thiss time.
I will try and then let you know. While im doing this im gonna give some exp to the problematic trio, to see that this can also fix the problem like last year for my VC Red save file.

Ok i find, finaly, the time for test.

1.The pokemon i catch randomly and clone with Pkhex pass with no problem.

2.The meganium still not pass with the exp edited, but like my last year experience apperently give to him and the espeon fix the problem and now they pass. I don't know why the Ho-Oh dosen't pass but at least i have my original team pass