Bug: GS(C) titles support broken, GS transfers not recognized.

theSLAYER

Hey @Kaphotics, I've got a few reports to make, regarding 20171117 build.

GS(C) titles support broken
Example 1: Location header displayed is for USUM, instead of GSC locations, on a Gen 2 save.
251 ★ - セレビィ - E7B2.pk2

(pretty sure that was caught at Ilex Forest)

Capture.PNG

Example 2: Forme ID invalid prompt
Setting any Pokemon to slot seems to trigger this error.
Capture.PNG

GS transfers not recognized.
GS transporter supporter was just added today. However, it appears PKHeX ignores it's location data.
Capture.PNG

019 - コラッタ - D13BF6ED2025.pk7

Pretty sure it's met location is set to the Johto region
(I didn't verify it by hex; I dragged it into my reader)

Capture.PNG

edit: On teamcity's #4420,
Issue 1 & 2 are still there, Issue 3 (transferred recognition) is fixed.

42 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

I've tried with G/S and USUM and it worked perfectlly also with a Moon file and worked perfectly. Im using the latest build available here in PP.

G/S locations are messed up as well. But Transferring works perfect for me.

image.png.7fdd3c87a3663f2bcacbe070b597836e.pngimage.png.03fde38fbd45c6d11b2cb97194fe1219.png

What about the file I uploaded, what does it look like when you import that?
So far you're showing Pokemon from Silver, and my that Zubat is from Gold.

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

What about the file I uploaded, what does it look like when you import that?
So far you're showing Pokemon from Silver, and my that Zubat is from Gold.

It's weird. But they actually came from Gold. It looks like Pkhex automatically change the Origin Game to Silver. It also did it when I imported your Celebi File. Im using RoC's Gold File and this is what happens. Exactly the same but they become legal and OG change to Silver when transferred. 

Spoiler

image.png.43e4dd6780e24b1def48f9ce4b82c1d1.pngimage.png.57eb7f342a793a992e06b26fc7ab432b.pngimage.thumb.png.63f3bca4c13bb6cca0eb5b37258d51ed.png

4 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

It's weird. But they actually came from Gold. It looks like Pkhex automatically change the Origin Game to Silver. It also did it when I imported your Celebi File. Im using RoC's Gold File and this is what happens. Exactly the same but they become legal and OG change to Silver when transferred. 

Hide contents

image.png.43e4dd6780e24b1def48f9ce4b82c1d1.pngimage.png.57eb7f342a793a992e06b26fc7ab432b.pngimage.thumb.png.63f3bca4c13bb6cca0eb5b37258d51ed.png

were they imported from Gold or Silver?
(Transporter sets the origin game from the game it was imported from, not the game it was caught in)

So the problem is Gold and Silver ID recognition? that makes sense.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

were they imported from Gold or Silver?
(Transporter sets the origin game from the game it was imported from, not the game it was caught in)

So the problem is Gold and Silver ID recognition? that makes sense.

Im using RoC's Gold save file.

So they got imported from Pokémon Gold. As you can see, they are not legal in Gold (because of the location issue). But when transferred, they automatically change the OG to Silver and become legal. I've tried to do so whit other Pokémon and it's the same.

Spoiler

image.png.e536e07f3641fbf3412660dc5e90b4cd.png

• Like 1

PKM version is not stored for generation 1/2 pkm formats. PKHeX defaults to Red and Silver when transferring from 1 & 2 respectively, as there's no difference (can trade between).

Not able to replicate #1 (wrong location list); the program has a hardcoded early return for gen2.

#2: fixed

#3: works fine on current commits (can only hypothesize how it works before it officially releases)

47 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

PKM version is not stored for generation 1/2 pkm formats. PKHeX defaults to Red and Silver when transferring from 1 & 2 respectively, as there's no difference (can trade between).

Not able to replicate #1 (wrong location list); the program has a hardcoded early return for gen2.

So far, for any save Gen 2 I loaded, the dropdown box is for USUM, even for on teamcity's #4420.
Capture.PNG

I doubt the saves are the issue, but if you need one, I'll send it over.