legality issues

lasciel

19 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Kaphotics might not necessarily have played the game.

Upload the PK7 files for Kaph to verify.

alright, it actually seems to be just the bred ones, possibly an issue with first forms from ultra space wilds? heres some samples (these were rnged on USUM)

Edit: will pm kaphotics the files

edit: pmed him the files since I don't want random people getting a  hold of these since I RNGed those

Edited by lasciel

Since this thread is already up I guess I'll use this.

A Slowpoke I got from Poke Pelago shows up as illegal in PKHeX and Ash-Greninja will show up as legal if its origin game is Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon in PKHeX but you'll be unable to enter Battle Spot with it. So you have to change its origin game to Sun or Moon for it to be considered legal for Battle Spot. Also the Battle Tree Great Ribbon makes Necrozma show up as illegal in PKHeX.

079 - Slowpoke - 36571C0D4CF7.pk7

Edited by DeoxysInSpace

1 hour ago, DeoxysInSpace said:

Since this thread is already up I guess I'll use this.

A Slowpoke I got from Poke Pelago shows up as illegal in PKHeX and Ash-Greninja will show up as legal if its origin game is Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon in PKHeX but you'll be unable to enter Battle Spot with it. So you have to change its origin game to Sun or Moon for it to be considered legal for Battle Spot. Also the Battle Tree Great Ribbon makes Necrozma show up as illegal in PKHeX.

079 - Slowpoke - 36571C0D4CF7.pk7

Poké Pelago encounters are fixed in the build Im using (11/21).

image.png.842516e4aa857b7ef896f3d130f144c5.png

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

19 hours ago, BlackPyoVic said:

Ah! I thought that the Battle Tree Great Ribbon only could be obtainable by beating Red/Blue in the 50th battle (Super)

But It's true that you can take legendaries in normal mode since they changed the restrictions.

I'm fairly sure that's Expert or Master (I don't rightly recall the name off-hand). But there's 2 Ribbons a Pokémon can get in the Battle Tree. The one for clearing the 20th battle in the Normal set, and the one for clearing the 50th battle in the Super set.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrainerGary7 said:

I'm fairly sure that's Expert or Master (I don't rightly recall the name off-hand). But there's 2 Ribbons a Pokémon can get in the Battle Tree. The one for clearing the 20th battle in the Normal set, and the one for clearing the 50th battle in the Super set.

I don't play the battle tree enough to remember this ><

1 hour ago, TrainerGary7 said:

Since there are two ribbons from Battle Tree in Pkhex: "Battle Tree Great" and "Battle Tree Master" in PkHex, Im assuming the Great one is for winning 20 in the normal category.

Then it needs to be fixed xD. But it's because in SM, Battle Tree rules were lvl 50 + Restricted Mons and now they turned to lvl 100 + special Pokémon allowed. This need to be updated in Pkhex then.

11 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

Since there are two ribbons from Battle Tree in Pkhex: "Battle Tree Great" and "Battle Tree Master" in PkHex, Im assuming the Great one is for winning 20 in the normal category.

Then it needs to be fixed xD. But it's because in SM, Battle Tree rules were lvl 50 + Restricted Mons and now they turned to lvl 100 + special Pokémon allowed. This need to be updated in Pkhex then.

Yep. That's the case.

26 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I don't play the battle tree enough to remember this ><

I only really know because the Battle Tree is the only thing I find worth doing in Gen 7. After the main story anyway.