Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size

Arefordity

I'm on latest version of PKHeX and this is the message that appears when I try to load my pokemon ultra moon save.

"Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size.

File loaded:
c:\user\pat\desktop\main

File Size:
441856 bytes (0x6BE00)

Anyone could help?

(save file is attached below)

main

• 4 weeks later...
On 15.12.2017 at 11:43 AM, hugo5943 said:

hi, this is the first time i use pkhex and i downloaded the latest version but i cant open my main, can you please check my file ?

There's nothing wrong, I was able to open your file in PKHeX without any problem.
Redownload PKHeX and try again.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, 

didn‘t Want to Open a new Topic, so i try it Here. I Downloaded Pokémon Sun from the Nintendo e-Shop to my SD-Card. There is now only one .sav-File from it but pkhex cant Open it. Is there Somerhing Else i have to do !?

6 hours ago, Maetdom said:

Hey, 

didn‘t Want to Open a new Topic, so i try it Here. I Downloaded Pokémon Sun from the Nintendo e-Shop to my SD-Card. There is now only one .sav-File from it but pkhex cant Open it. Is there Somerhing Else i have to do !?

read the stickies. you have to export your save file as it is currently encrypted.

2 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

read the stickies. you have to export your save file as it is currently encrypted.

Thanks Mate. Sorry im new at it. can i Export it Directly at the PC and how does that Work !? Sorry for questioning. Would be so Nice if you can help Me. 

4 hours ago, Maetdom said:

Thanks Mate. Sorry im new at it. can i Export it Directly at the PC and how does that Work !? Sorry for questioning. Would be so Nice if you can help Me. 

Refer to the FAQ:

> This forum section is NOT for help with obtaining your save file. Please use the Save Editing Help subforum.

You're best off following a youtube tutorial. Get homebrew access since it's apparent you don't have it (again, obtaining your save file is not relevant to PKHeX).