Who is the best pokemon villian?

Xerneas363

Giovanni-Make money off of pokemon.

Archie/Maxie- Expand the sea/land depending on your game.

Cyrus-Wants to gt rid of the universe to create a new one.

Ghetsis-Wants to free pokemon from civilization and rule the world.

Lysandre-Wants to destroy the world and make a new, like Cyrus.

Guzma-Make money off of Pokemon.

Honestly, Team Plasma wins it for me. Ghetsis and the teams goal was different from others and I think that freeing pokemon from civilization isnt exactly evil. Of course, he manipulated N and his daughters, crowning N a "king" and betrayed his team in gen 5's sequel, and of course, the most controversial, trying to kill a 10 year old girl/boy. But hey, its better than making money off of pokemon.

• Like 1

Ghetsis by far imo, being the only villain to straight up try and kill the player with Kyurem's Glaciate. And the foreshadowing in BW, with him occasionally misspeaking, i.e. "We can easily create the world that I--I mean Team Plasma--desires!"

Also he's the most villainous for knocking Lillie down in USUM, along with what he says immediately after, which I won't spoil, but things went from 0-100 real quick after that. So yea, Ghetsis is a nasty bugger and my favorite villain.

I vote Archie. He has good intentions (despite it not exactly turning out like he planned), and his entire org seems like a laid-back family, especially compared to that robot Maxie and his league of minions.

In second place is Giovanni, because he never seems to go away for long. In the anime, Team Rocket is as strong as ever (ignoring Jessie/James/Meowth).

58 minutes ago, Hexavius said:

Team Skull represent! 

Did somebody say "Team Skull"?
maxresdefault.jpg

These guys came first, after all.

• Hahaha 1

31 minutes ago, evandixon said:

I vote Archie. He has good intentions (despite it not exactly turning out like he planned), and his entire org seems like a laid-back family, especially compared to that robot Maxie and his league of minions.

In second place is Giovanni, because he never seems to go away for long. In the anime, Team Rocket is as strong as ever (ignoring Jessie/James/Meowth).

Did somebody say "Team Skull"?
maxresdefault.jpg

These guys came first, after all.

Haha! Yeah! You're right!

• 6 months later...

I like N. He's just a confused, innocent soul, that doesn't even know what he's doing wrong but when he learns the truth its just so heart rendering....

(i have heard a rumor that korrina is going to be a villain in pokemon the movie 22, from a friend, and i have a feeling her character is gonna have similarities to this type of character overall...)