Corrupted save file Ultra moon

Rauber-Sama

I just started playing ultra moon today and i wanted to start playing with my dream team for this game right away. So i UPDATED my pkhex and started doing everything like old times where it worked fine. The only thing i done differently was making one illegal poke a level 10 Type: null. I dont know if this corrupts the save but when i use jksm to import the save and start playing i get notified that my save is corrupted. I have a backup of the original save, without any genned pokes, and when i import it back it works, Just the genned save doesnt work. Anyone know a way to fix it?

Im attaching both save and back up that says corrupted here just for you guys to check.

save 0

save 0 [Lorenzo (UM) - 201711171203].bak

13 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Be sure you are using the latest stable release, and that you are importing the save file correctly.

Im using the latest release yeah, but i really dont know if im doing right when importing the save file, i just use micro-sd management of the new 3ds to connect it to the pc, than copy the folder i named ultramoon(with its only file being the save i called it "save") to the jksm saves folder. Lastly the 3DS recognizes the file and loads it when i import it over the original backup file, but when i start the game it says the saves is corrupted. Ah both files the original and genned one have exactly 435 kb.

59 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

This happened to me a lot.

I just reopened the "corrupt" save file with pkhex, saved and reimported it again. It worked.

One time I needed to do it twice but its ok if you have a backup file ^^

I already have "re-created" the corrupt file several times today and it never works. I also just tried using the bak file generated automaticaly, but it hasnt worked either(corrupt to).

• 1 year later...