Worried about PKHex and online

JennTeamMagma

Hey everyone, so I was wondering about something when it comes to PKHex. I fully unlocked the Pokedex, and when I started the game and looked at it I realized it unlocked Zeraora too. Since it isn't released, when I go online tomorrow and do a game sync and the likes, will I get banned? I also gave myself every Z-Crystal, but noticed that the events in the game hadn't been triggered. For example, I talked to the guy in the hotel with Marshadow in my party and he gave me Marshadium Z, even after I already gave it to myself with PKHex. 

Another question I have is with the Agency Sunglasses. PKHex's fashion cheats gave me them, but nobody anywhere has posted how to get them legit or even mentioned their existence. Are the sunglasses unobtainable normally, and if so, is it dangerous to have them/wear them and go online? Sorry if all of this is just paranoia, but I don't want to get hit by a banhammer from gamefreak.

I believe you get the glasses after achieving a certain grade at the Battle Agency.

Also, you can remove the Pokemon you don't want from your dex by selecting the drop-down arrow in the program's PokeDex tab itself and unchecking their options.