Issue with unlocking clothing

JennTeamMagma

Hey, I don't know if this is a known issue or not, but it confuses me and I thought it'd be best to ask the people here about it.

So a while ago I downloaded a build of PKHex off of teamcity, one of the beta USUM versions. I tried to unlock all of the legal clothing for females, and it sort of worked: it gave me a bunch of clothes with new colors that weren't in S/M (the clothes themselves were) along with some new clothes with the same colors, but it deleted my special clothing, such as the Pikachu outfit and Skull Tank, and I also didn't get the Nurse outfit/Trial Guide outfit/etc.

One of the newer builds added fashion support: I tried it out, and I got everything except for the new colored clothes. What I mean is this: I got all of the clothing, including special clothes, but I didn't get the new colors, which was stuff like Dark Blue, Bright Pink, Light Pink, Pastel Purple, just to name a few off the top of my head.

I then got the very latest build (a previous build before it said that fashion payloads were updated, I thought this might solve the issue) but the same issue still exists - nothing changed from before. Am I doing something wrong, or should I just wait for a more stable release?

7 minutes ago, JennTeamMagma said:

Hey, I don't know if this is a known issue or not, but it confuses me and I thought it'd be best to ask the people here about it.

So a while ago I downloaded a build of PKHex off of teamcity, one of the beta USUM versions. I tried to unlock all of the legal clothing for females, and it sort of worked: it gave me a bunch of clothes with new colors that weren't in S/M (the clothes themselves were) along with some new clothes with the same colors, but it deleted my special clothing, such as the Pikachu outfit and Skull Tank, and I also didn't get the Nurse outfit/Trial Guide outfit/etc.

One of the newer builds added fashion support: I tried it out, and I got everything except for the new colored clothes. What I mean is this: I got all of the clothing, including special clothes, but I didn't get the new colors, which was stuff like Dark Blue, Bright Pink, Light Pink, Pastel Purple, just to name a few off the top of my head.

I then got the very latest build (a previous build before it said that fashion payloads were updated, I thought this might solve the issue) but the same issue still exists - nothing changed from before. Am I doing something wrong, or should I just wait for a more stable release?

Definitely wait for the stable release.

1 hour ago, JennTeamMagma said:

.One of the newer builds added fashion support: I tried it out, and I got everything except for the new colored clothes. What I mean is this: I got all of the clothing, including special clothes, but I didn't get the new colors, which was stuff like Dark Blue, Bright Pink, Light Pink, Pastel Purple, just to name a few off the top of my head.

That's normal if you selected the "All Legal" option. Any Pastel/Bright/Dark colors aren't included in this option due to problems when accessing a Festival Plaza dye shop. 

Use the "Everything" option if you want those, but remember not to access a dye shop or your game will crash and re-boot.  :)

1 hour ago, Holla! said:

That's normal if you selected the "All Legal" option. Any Pastel/Bright/Dark colors aren't included in this option due to problems when accessing a Festival Plaza dye shop. 

Use the "Everything" option if you want those, but remember not to access a dye shop or your game will crash and re-boot.  :)

Oh, seriously? Thanks for letting me know. ^^

17 hours ago, Holla! said:

thats true in my moon occurs the same thats why trigger my arm11 issue