Playing god and making the game harder

Ashley-ZX

The pokemon games started to feel VERY easy some years ago and i always looked for roms hack that made the game way more difficult and challenging to enjoy the game, but now im working on my own little project and modding some pokemons that needed a change for the greater good.

A few examples:

• Mega-Absol instead of wasting those 40 points on special attack i placed them on Sp.Def. and still thinking if i should change the types to Dark/Psy or Dark/Fairy
  • Gyarados is Water/Dragon on both normal and mega forms
  • Ditto has the same stats of Mew
  • Arceus was my favorite to mod since it was so TERRIBLY done!! He is the god of all pokemons, so i gave him the best stats of every pokemon + a little more:
  • HP 255, Atk 200, Def 230, Sp.Atk. 200, Sp.Def.230, Speed 200
  • Etc...

As for the Kahunas and Trial Captains, now they have 5+ levels for all their pokemons and full team of 6 pokemons with perfect ivs and evs in the right stats along with strategies with items and moves combined and gave them a few healing items to use, also made Hau a decent rival and im still trying to see how to mod the totem pokemons.

Hala's first battle team now is: Machop, Makuhita, Crabrawler, Stufful, Poliwhirl & Jangmo-o (Next time you fight him, all the team is fully evolved ofc)

In the future i would like to be able to add a "Legendary Pokemon Master" like some kind of alternative final boss in the game. (No story, just an epic battle)

Im using Pokemon Moon and Pk3ds

Edited by Ashley-ZX
Missing information