Ball legality issue

Cloud Silver

First off, thank you for the amazing work you keep doing as well as the patience you have aswering everything posted here.

Now, there's two problems.

First: it says a bred Milotic can't have a dream ball. It gives the same problem with every ball not avaible in gen 7, such as the apricorn balls from HG/SS.

1.PNG.1950dae05c8c70dc145b9b190afa8b23.PNG

Milotic is here;

Second: it says a gen 3 Glalie (as well as anything else from gen 3) can't have any ball other than the regular one. Pokéball works, everything else is marked as invalid.

2.PNG.1af65f89fe79c0e7b5c5263135e28640.PNG

Glalie is here.

Am I missing something or is this just a bug? I remember the last build I used (I think it was from april), although it had no gen 3 support yet, didn't give me errors for mons bred in dream balls.

Edited by Cloud Silver

The Milotic seems to be an error indeed, as Feebas could be obtained from DW, and thus, in a Dream Ball.
However, your Glalie's illegality is due to it being a hatched Pokémon, and thus, the only possible Ball for it being the regular one.
image.png.52bf0162d150e39b9ea197f81f2e07ce.png
This is most likely due to it being caught normally and someone (maybe the OT, maybe someone else) editing its IVs without any caution.

Thank you! I have a question though: that Glalie was actually created from scratch and I have no idea how the egg encounter type appeared there at all, I know that if it was created in a gen 3 game the transfer should convert it automatically with the right settings, but is there a way to change such things from here?

Also, how do I enable the full legality report like you did? That looks really helpful.

11 minutes ago, Cloud Silver said:

Thank you! I have a question though: that Glalie was actually created from scratch and I have no idea how the egg encounter type appeared there at all, I know that if it was created in a gen 3 game the transfer should convert it automatically with the right settings, but is there a way to change such things from here?

Also, how do I enable the full legality report like you did? That looks really helpful.

You can change it manually if it's indeed incorrect after verifying. This is done by picking the Pokéball. Also you enable the full report by selecting the legality icon while pressing the "Control" key.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cloud Silver said:

There's this program called RNGReporter that can help you with that stuff.
Did it for you this time, however, I must point out that its IVs are not perfect now. I made it keep its perfect attack and speed IVs but not the rest, as IVs were related to PID in gens 3 and 4, and shininess was determined by both PID and trainer's TID/SID combination. However, you can hyper train it once it reaches Lv. 100.

13 minutes ago, Cloud Silver said:

Also, how do I enable the full legality report like you did?

Just hold the Ctrl key as you click the legality check.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cecillia said:

You can change it manually if it's indeed incorrect after verifying. This is done by picking the Pokéball. Also you enable the full report by selecting the legality icon while pressing the "Control" key.

22 minutes ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Just hold the Ctrl key as you click the legality check.

Thank you, I will need to bother you no longer.

23 minutes ago, Ruby Genseki said:

There's this program called RNGReporter that can help you with that stuff.
Did it for you this time.

That's just too kind of you, thanks a lot!