perfectly legal pokemon cant be traded

kerpgap

So ive got shiny gallieo event rayquaza with perfect ivs and its even got the green tick mark next to it, but when i tried trading it to a friend it said pokemon cannot be traded, the weird part is that i traded that EXACT same pokemon just 2 days ago on reddit without any problems, anyone know whats going on here?

1 hour ago, ReignOfComputer said:

pk7 please.

im sorry i dont know what that means

edit heres the pictures, but this exact one can no longer be traded for some reason and i made no changes to it at all

good 1.png

good 2.png

good 3.png

Edited by kerpgap
forgot to add p[ictures

ya i re rolled pid

il try deleting ascent and trying again then

edit tried deleting ascent and trying one without any stats edited jsut taken from the mystery give data base, no luck

even tried using a diff ds and diff version of the game, no luck there

Edited by kerpgap

21 minutes ago, kerpgap said:

ya i re rolled pid

il try deleting ascent and trying again then

edit tried deleting ascent and trying one without any stats edited jsut taken from the mystery give data base, no luck

even tried using a diff ds and diff version of the game, no luck there

Have you tried redeeming one from a wondercard and trading that? Have you tried any other eventmon?

i havent done that (really dont know how to) i did hoever try the shiny ho-oh thats in the data base and ntoiced that isnt wokring me either, once again totally legal with a green tick mark, i havent tried other event pokemon yet but i was wondering if anyone could trade me an event gallieo rayq here to seeif its wokring or not

1 hour ago, Greentees said:

Could it possibly be some odd flags that don't "match up" because of discrepancies? I remember Shiny Jirachis from Pokemon Colloseum's bonus disc not working until an event Jirachi showed up.

that's because IIRC GF/TPCi ignored the reports that the Colo Jirachi can be shiny, so they purposely blocked it. (I think @Sabresite tried communicating with them)
So when they gaveaway the Shiny Jirachi in Gen 6, they had to remove the shiny block.

As for this scenario, it seems like the botched up.
Can't tell why they're blocking this, since other Shiny Rayquaza can be traded.

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

that's because IIRC GF/TPCi ignored the reports that the Colo Jirachi can be shiny, so they purposely blocked it. (I think @Sabresite tried communicating with them)
So when they gaveaway the Shiny Jirachi in Gen 6, they had to remove the shiny block.

Maybe they forgot this was an event...

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Maybe due to being a shiny Gen 6 Rayquaza?
IIRC, the Nintendo HK one wasn't tradable at all, either. Don't know about the Summer'15 one, though.

32 minutes ago, Cecillia said:

Hmmmm that's pretty odd. Also I don't think TPCi/GF would accept critical comments from a community of Pokémon hackers

Well, given that we are contacting them via their "contact us" type of portal 5-6 years ago,
and they're pretty much low level staff when you think about it,
it is not like they can be bothered with what anyone says.

They probably get tons of noob comments like "I received this Shiny Celebi from my friend, who caught it legitimately in Crystal,
why are people saying its illegal" or something.

• Hahaha 1

26 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Well, given that we are contacting them via their "contact us" type of portal 5-6 years ago,
and they're pretty much low level staff when you think about it,
it is not like they can be bothered with what anyone says.

They probably get tons of noob comments like "I received this Shiny Celebi from my friend, who caught it legitimately in Crystal,
why are people saying its illegal" or something.

Ah, yeah then I see how it comes that they disregarded it.

• Like 1