PKHeX and Event Pokemon

manck24

Hi there, I am running PKHeX on my mac to generate some event mons and I was wondering if there was an easier way to sort through the database?

Example: I would like to gen an Ash Hat Pikachu so I search by species Pikachu and a ton of options from past events appear. I was wondering if there was a way to narrow it down to just North American events and clear out all the European / Asian options. I tried using the advanced search feature as I saw a screen shot here that showed =OT_Name=Ash (which would clear out Satoshi, etc leaving with North American Pikas anyway) but it was unsuccessful when I typed it in.

Am I doing something wrong?

FWIW: I am using the PKHeX mac version that was linked in these forums by jasenyoface (not using wine / mono or anything like that)

Hi, I'm new at this and I didn't want to start a new thread, the thing is I have a Pokebank Celebi and a Darkrai from Platinum, both are ok but PKHEX insist they should have the fateful encounter item unchecked, is this a problem from PKHEX itself? cause I saw the info about those two events and they're fateful encounters indeed.

fate.png