Ultra Moon not installing

I had the preload installed, but I have deleted the ticket and title however the CIA still will not install, the download isn't bad either. I'm pretty lost on how to go about fixing this.

Edit: I'm probably fucked, but any suggestions would be appreciated

Edited by CrystalLink

• Abide by Canadian and International laws when on this site.
    Project Pokémon is hosted in Canada, and as such all material on it must abide by Canadian and International laws. This means you cannot upload or link to pirated material (copyrighted material which you do not have the rights to distribute). If you mention having a ROM in any of your posts, we will assume that you backed it up from a retail cartridge that you own. If we have reason to believe that that is not the case, any offending posts will be removed and the poster will face consequences as detailed below. By extension this means there should be absolutely no discussion of pre-release leaked ROMs or Pokémon distribution ROMs as there is no legal way to obtain one. Should you need to share an edited ROM with others, you must use a patch file; linking to or uploading a ROM, even if it has been edited, is strictly forbidden.