Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Datamining

evandixon

4 minutes ago, Greentees said:

Either Guzzlord requires lots of patience and time to get to in the wormholes or you need something for it. Do I need like every UB in the game in my party?

Lot's of patience.
Try to only aim for white wormholes with at least 2 rings (for higher probability of landing in Ultra Ruin

Just now, theSLAYER said:

Lot's of patience.
Try to only aim for white wormholes with at least 2 rings (for higher probability of landing in Ultra Ruin

I've noticed the ones with a box legend on other holes had like this aurora borealis effect on it. The instructions of going for the brighter and prettier rings are really vague.

8 minutes ago, Greentees said:

I've noticed the ones with a box legend on other holes had like this aurora borealis effect on it. The instructions of going for the brighter and prettier rings are really vague.

yup, but Ultra Beasts whiteholes aren't exactly like that..

I wrote a quick and dirty unpacker for AC and AS containers found in a/0/8/3. Seems like AC contains character models and AS has scenery models. AC contains sub-container CP and AS contains SM. They're all basically setup the same way, so adding more to this script would be a matter of editing 2 lines.

https://pastebin.com/RrZV8zRd 

I want to write something better in C# soon though.

Edited by Reisyukaku

Just wondering... In the story text, Mohn is supposed to get back to Aether Paradise... Has anybody triggered this story yet? Im curious... also... what's new in Battle Tree? I found this:

Spoiler

-Kukui as a new trainer.

-Lillie helps you with Ribombee and Comfee.

-All Team bosses themes are available.

20 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

Just wondering... In the story text, Mohn is supposed to get back to Aether Paradise... Has anybody triggered this story yet? Im curious... also... what's new in Battle Tree? I found this:

Hide contents

-Kukui as a new trainer.

-Lillie helps you with Ribombee and Comfee.

-All Team bosses themes are available.

Go to Kukui's house and talk to Lillie. She'll request to join you in your Battle Tree conquest. Accept.

As for Mohn's return, I've got no clue.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Go to Kukui's house and talk to Lillie. She'll request to join you in your Battle Tree conquest. Accept.

As for Mohn's return, I've got no clue.

So she only uses Ribombee and Comfee? 

Also it looks that in datamining files there are data for another battle with Lusamine (But the only one I got was the story one)

2 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

So she only uses Ribombee and Comfee? 

Also it looks that in datamining files there are data for another battle with Lusamine (But the only one I got was the story one)

I haven't done battle tree stuff, so no idea.
Maybe the other battle with Lusamine is leftover from SM? Whats her team?

I'm wondering, if Mohn's return, is after we develop all Pelago islands. XD

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I haven't done battle tree stuff, so no idea.
Maybe the other battle with Lusamine is leftover from SM? Whats her team?

I'm wondering, if Mohn's return, is after we develop all Pelago islands. XD

Copy & Pasting:

1. Clefable (Lv. 68)  (Nature: Calm) (Moves: Moonblast/Charm/Psychic/Hyper Voice) IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30 EVs: 0/0/0/252/252/0
  2. Lilligant (Lv. 68)  (Nature: Modest) (Moves: Petal Dance/Teeter Dance/Stun Spore/(None)) IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30 EVs: 0/0/0/252/0/252
  3. Lopunny (Lv. 68)  (Nature: Adamant) (Moves: Dizzy Punch/Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Fire Punch) IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30 EVs: 0/252/0/0/0/252
  4. Milotic (Lv. 68)  (Nature: Modest) (Moves: Hydro Pump/Icy Wind/Flail/Dragon Pulse) IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30 EVs: 0/0/0/252/0/252
  5. Bewear (Lv. 68)  (Nature: Adamant) (Moves: Zen Headbutt/Drain Punch/Take Down/Dual Chop) IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30 EVs: 252/252/0/0/0/0
With this levels. This fight must be post-game (Like Faba ones).
Im trying to trigger the Mohn's event.
I've done this for now:
Spoiler

-All Poké Pelago stuff is done.

And here comes what I think (I need to prove this yet):

-Gladion is gone (He left to Kanto and Johto). Also, he left a letter in the motel that the women there doesn't want to give you.

Maybe this letter is the key. The woman says that she would give the letter back to him when he comes back.

-Gladion has a post game team in the code (with a Kanto Starter). I guess he comes back for a Title Defense battle or something else. Im gonna try to fight him there to see what happens. (But doing all the Pokemon league battles is sooo tiring. Guess Im rushing with Necrozma XD).

• Like 2

UPDATE:

After 50 Soft Resets in the Pokemon League, Gladio doesnt appear. All the Trainers that challenges you in SM seems to appear, except Gladion. Guzma seems to be a new challenger.

I've read that in SM, Faba used to appear on the 1st of every month. Gonna try that and see if Faba still appears. Molayne also doesn't seem to be a challenger here.

MEGA UPDATE:

Guess who appeared at the 1st of the month...

Clue: She wears High heels.

Edited by BlackPyoVic

noob question, im sorry if im posting this in the wrong section, but can all the legendary pokemon in the worm holes be shiny? like articuno, reshiram, etc? so now we can have legendary shines with the alolan symbol?

also can the UB be shiny this game?

On 11/16/2017 at 4:44 PM, BlackPyoVic said:

UPDATE:

After 50 Soft Resets in the Pokemon League, Gladio doesnt appear. All the Trainers that challenges you in SM seems to appear, except Gladion. Guzma seems to be a new challenger.

Apparently Gladion does appear for Title Defense, though it is apparently a very rare chance. Serebii confirms Gladion is a challenger. I had also read you need to beat Lusamine in a Title Defense and win 10 rounds with Lillie as a Battle Tree partner, both before you can face Gladion. However I don't know how accurate this is, so don't quote it as fact.

Spoiler

Edited by Deoxyz

1 hour ago, Deoxyz said:

Apparently Gladion does appear for Title Defense, though it is apparently a very rare chance. Serebii confirms Gladion is a challenger. I had also read you need to beat Lusamine in a Title Defense and win 10 rounds with Lillie as a Battle Tree partner, both before you can face Gladion. However I don't know how accurate this is, so don't quote it as fact.

Hide contents

OMG! I saw that on serebii. So this confirms that you need to beat Gladion to unlock Mohn's story. Thank you! Gonna try to win 10 times with Lillie, since I've already beaten Lusamine and Gladion didn't appear after 50 SR XD

• Like 1