Need help correcting these pkm

Cecillia

For Meloetta, set the SID to 00000. For Magmar, remove the Classic Ribbon. The others are all PID-related, which I don't have the knowledge or skill to offer a solution to, but I would try consulting this thread:

PS: Clicking on the red exclamation-mark that marks the illegal status will tell you what's wrong with the Pokemon :)

Edited by Sirnight

@Cecillia

The following cases requires you to use RNG reporter to fix them:
Mewtwo - PID: Type is None, when it should be Method 1 (also PID-IV mismatch, obviousl)
Ho-oh - PID: Type is None, when it should be Method 1
Latias - Same as above
Latios - same as above
Kyogre - same as above
Rayquaza - same as above
Uxie - same as above
Dialga - same as above
Giratina - same as above
Arceus - Incorrect Nature. Match the PID and Nature.

By the way, there are only 6 PIDs that will provided all 31 IVs.
There is no need to give them all 31 IVs, just hyper train them.

Also, if you want to make a Pokemon shiny, I suggest changing the TID and SID combo instead.
This way, PID relationship with other stats won't get broken.

Whew, I'm finally done...
Here, I fixed everything but Suicune

Magmar's ribbon thing is an error, so it having the Classic Ribbon is all right. However, that event was exclusive to X and its origin game appears as Y, so I corrected that.
And about the rest...

• Mewtwo: PID type was "None" and had nature mismatch.
  • Latias: Same as Mewtwo.
  • Latios: Same as Mewtwo.
  • Kyogre: Same as Mewtwo.
  • Rayquaza: Same as Mewtwo.
  • Uxie: Same as Mewtwo.
  • Ho-Oh: PID type was "None". No nature mismatch, but still a problem.
  • Togekiss: Same as Ho-Oh.
  • Dialga: Same as Ho-Oh.
  • Giratina: Same as Ho-Oh.
  • Arceus: PID-Nature mismatch. The thing's proper nature was Calm.
  • Meloetta: As Sirnight said, its only issue was its SID not being the correct one. Where did you get this thing, anyway?

There are some things for me to clarify, though:

• As I previously stated, can't help you with the Suicune. The reason for this is that I'm not sure about what PID type do gen 3 roamers use.
  • Fixed everything else. Most of them required PID Method 1.
    The only exceptions to this are:
    >Arceus: Fixed it with Method J in order to keep the Modest nature, and, according to PKHeX, it was the correct one, but I cannot confirm that by any other means, so do be careful with it.
    [Edit] If you'd simply rather having the nature fixed, take this one instead
    >Togekiss: Its PID type had to be Colo/XD. Also, changed its ability to Serene Grace 'cause no one likes Hustle. No one.
  • Made all of them as competitively useful as possible nature, IVs and ability-wise while remaining legal (though, if you aren't satisfied with some of the IVs, Hyper Training is an option). Don't even know if you're actually into competitive battling but I thought if I was gonna help I might as well do that part of the job. That's why I took so long (found this topic a couple of hours ago).
  • Made the shiny ones keep their shininess without changing the TID/SID combination, but their IVs aren't all that good as a result so you might find Hyper Training more necessary for them. Made'em hold Gold Bottle Caps just in case (even though you can inject them into your bag anyway xD )
Edited by Ruby Genseki

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

suicune should be using Method 1, but IVs are different, due to IV roamer glitch.

Oh, so that's all?
Actually worked, so, here it is.

Also... Cecillia, I hope you don't mind, but I felt so sorry for the poor thing that I gave him some love and hyper trained him myself
image.png.08154fa8c16bafac807888ecc41e1ac9.png
Due to the glitch theSLAYER mentioned, the only possible max IV for it was HP, the attack IV could only range between 1-7, and all others would be always 0, so Hyper Training was urgently needed.

[Edit]
Also, if anyone reading this is interested, the offset determining the Hyper Training value is DE. Still don't know all the possible values, though, since I have barely used this feature myself, but this particular combo is 3C.

Edited by Ruby Genseki
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Oh, so that's all?
Actually worked, so, here it is.

Also... Cecillia, I hope you don't mind, but I felt so sorry for the poor thing that I gave him some love and hyper trained him myself
image.png.08154fa8c16bafac807888ecc41e1ac9.png
Due to the glitch theSLAYER mentioned, the only possible max IV for it was HP, the attack IV could only range between 1-7, and all others would be always 0, so Hyper Training was urgently needed.

[Edit]
Also, if anyone reading this is interested, the offset determining the Hyper Training value is DE. Still don't know all the possible values, though, since I have barely used this feature myself, but this particular combo is 3C.

erm, Hold down Control on your keyboard while clicking the IV stat, and it'll turn green (indicating it's hyper trained)

Hyper training legitimately can only be done to lv 100 Pokemon, and 31 IV cannot be hyper trained.

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

44 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Hyper training legitimately can only be done to lv 100 Pokemon, and 31 IV cannot be hyper trained.

Yes, that's something everyone should know, but...

44 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Hold down Control on your keyboard while clicking the IV stat

Didn't actually know this feature ._. okay, that'll save some time xD

• Like 1

Never paid attention to that "Shortcuts" button, and I'm sure a lot of other users haven't, either. Gee, I bet there's a lot of people who don't even know there's a mystery gift database. Took a while for me to find features like that, and to this day, the program still surprises me sometimes (just like right now, I though the green IV box was just to tell it was hyper trained, didn't know it could actually be changed).

Edited by Ruby Genseki
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Never paid attention to that "Shortcuts" button, and I'm sure a lot of other users haven't, either. Gee, I bet there's a lot of people who don't even know there's a mystery gift database. Took a while for me to find features like that, and to this day, the program still surprises me sometimes (just like right now, I though the green IV box was just to tell it was hyper trained, didn't know it could actually be changed).

That's exactly what I meant by undocumented, namely unknown features for the general public