*A Newbie Creeps In*

SinisterPink

Hey There

My name is Elise, and I am 34, and a brand new Mummy from the middle of the sticks in Engalnd, my Son is just 18 weeks old, and when I am not being a mummy I am a proffesional, freelance, fantasy artist. I even sell paintings..so thats okay then!

I am a brand new player to Pokemon having recently been bought Platinum for the DS a few weeks ago when my Son got Meningitis. Many long hours in a hospital, and my husband bought me the game to help pass the time and take my mind of it. Three weeks later my Son is all better, with no lasting ill effects, "thanks be to gods" but alas I am now totally addicted.

I just bought Emerald, Sapphire, and Fire Red to help complete my pokedex, but just recently I have bought an AR to gain the event pokemon that I have no chance of getting now, coming to the game late.

I have also just discovered Pokesav, and that looks like a cool tool too...

I have also just purchased another Platinum and Pearl to use as breeding/training hives as well.

I am not intrested in breeding over stated Poke's but would like to be able to breed normal and shiny pokes, and also clone pokes as well. Well keeping them looking as legal and genuine as possible.

Nice to meet you all :o)

Ele

Hello There.

Aww sad to hear about your son, and wow 34! I'm kinda intimidated. :biggrin: Wow you sell art, can you upload one i would love to see some, though not so excited about the vampires. :tongue:

You are someone i would love to be when i get older. That physically I'll be old, but mentally I'll be the same young child.