Suggestion

Hydra_

I think Project-Pokemon should have a Irc it would be a better way for everyone to chat ect. It could be used to find quick battles instead of having to post.

Or you could add the inferno shoutbox to the Forum it's a vB mod :kikkoman:.

I'm pretty new here and did not know if they had a Irc.

Learn how long I have been here before you say something.

Perhaps if you were to look at the main site page (projectpokemon.org) you would see that RIGHT NEXT to the Forums tab to the right there is a tab labeled "Chat"

Sorry if it seems rude, but it's right in front of your eyes. Sometimes it's best to look around the site before asking about it. Because then, it makes you seem sophisticated and not look like a fool. Personal experience talking. :bidoof:

You have to run Java in order to go on IRC.

IRC is basically an instant-messaging chatroom. Very useful tool, Serebii has the same thin (as many do).

If you're really into IRC, download mIRC, but to be honest, it's not worth it.

Anyways, IRC is just a simple instant-messaging tool, very useful for large groups, very lonely for small ones.

I'm pretty new here and did not know if they had a Irc.

Learn how long I have been here before you say something.

I don't think his statement was all that unreasonable. New or not, you couldn't have spent more than a second actually looking before you posted this thread.

Shaymin62: It was fake, we are no longer hosting it. You should really create a new thread for this stuff...

I don't think his statement was all that unreasonable. New or not, you couldn't have spent more than a second actually looking before you posted this thread.

Shaymin62: It was fake, we are no longer hosting it. You should really create a new thread for this stuff...

Well in www.pokesav.org, there was an upload bin where things like that were. maybe that should be brought back.

You have to run Java in order to go on IRC.

IRC is basically an instant-messaging chatroom. Very useful tool, Serebii has the same thin (as many do).

If you're really into IRC, download mIRC, but to be honest, it's not worth it.

Anyways, IRC is just a simple instant-messaging tool, very useful for large groups, very lonely for small ones.

If you have Firefox, the ChatZilla extension works too.