NO$GBA to NDS

Phasez

I posted this on an other forum and somebody told me that I should use pokesav to fix this problem. Is this true? And if is a yes how can I do it?

I've played Pokemon platinum for a long time on the NO$GBA emulator on my pc. But not so long ago I bought a Nintendo DS. And of course I wanted to play Pokemon on it. So I transfered the Pokemon rom and the save file to the NDS. But every time I want to play Pokemon the NDS isn't loading the save and starts a new game. Does anybody know how to let the NDS load the saved game? I don't want to start all over again. I spent much time in training my Pokemon.

i tried converting a .duc to .sav with shuny but the game doesn't detect it whatsoever, it just loads up a new game.

unable to backup my retail save i settled for backing up my cart and finding another save...

In that case, if you're using an emulator, make sure your save type is set to "auto-detection".

I might add that as far as I know, Pokemon games usually use 512Kbytes (AKA 4Mbits) save format, so you can try to set the target format to Flash 512kb and it might make the detection easier, both on an emulator and a real DS.

Plus, as far as I know .duc is an action replay format, so they probably have some converter floating around.

You may try this (sorry if it's illegal to post other forums' links, just delete it if so):

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=26252