SCV

Matches for Project Pokemon Shoddy Battle Tournament #1

Sorry... I moved a while ago, and haven't had a computer since, I'll go on more now xD

I've been in a car wreck that left me in pretty bad shape, but nothing life-threatening...

But I've still been trying to get on at least daily, not to mention messaging my opponent multiple times, but he only responded that he was 'on right now' one time when I was taking a test(and I had told him I was not available). And he hasn't been on the forums for over a week...

I'm trying to get my match out of the way, it just seems to be nearly impossible >.>

Well me a skyfire faced.

First match I won but he was using a mono team.

Second match we had mono mono battle and I won.

Third match - I got pwnt

Though he's giving me the victory. gg

Memjee, that still means you won 2 outa 3 matches so you are the clear winner. Man how many matches are left >_<.

Yea he knows and I know.. He won, he advances... we were battling just for fun the other two. I was foolish to play mono vs ou first. But the third it was Ou vs Ou, it was fun :P

I'm around. Just give me a time, preferably in the evening and not wednesday/thursday.

Alright so....the people who have qualified up till now are:

Hottsushiz

Memjee

NeoDraven

Goldgross....me.

If the other matches are not being done, how about we proceed with only these 4? The person to win 2 matches will take the tourney. Somebody really has to start sending out infrations or something, idk, somebody take control, please! :(

I've been plenty available... but do what you like. I figured this thing simply died.

Unfortunately, Bob is still recuperating and will take a while longer. To speed things up, we could do what we did in the very first round, finish the 2 matchups and then have one of the 2 winners have another match with Varna to decide the finalist. This is probably the best thing we can do at this point. Wraith, where are you? :(