SCV

Matches for Project Pokemon Shoddy Battle Tournament #1

These are the matches for the first round of the tournament. Please finish these matches before the first week of October or ASAP. Post here when the match is done and I will look for it in the server logs to get the official result (but feel free to post if you won or lost). If there are any doubts post and we'll clear them up.

Randomspot - Greencat

Illithian - HottSushiz

bobtheedibleone - Varna

FLOOTENKERP - SilentFox

Steelbreeze - Substitute

novaspectre - Fallen

Memjee - SkyFire

NeoDraven - TERRA#493

Goldgross - Winner of [Randomspot - Greencat]

Have fun!

O......M.....G! The matches have been posted :o. Hehe, i'm gonna be battling the winner of the GC vs. Spotty match....way to make it hard for me SCV xD jk jk. THATS gonna be a really great match between 2 of the best users here. Unfortunately, i still have 2 Exams remaining...... 1 on Tuesday and the other on Thursday :(. Gotta keep to the books. But yes i WILL be on the server after its all done and can take on the Winner of that match. I logged on today cause i was just lurking in the forums and saw the match ups were posted. I couldnt see them if i didnt log on cause of the forum rule, that is, you have to be logged on if you wanna view anything....thats like no freebees xD. So i HAD to log on and post this so i wasnt Defaulted out of my match. Its still gonna be in the first week of October so i think i can have my battle on the 1st date. Wait for me guys, i'll be logging on directly on the 1st now.

O......M.....G! The matches have been posted :o. Hehe, i'm gonna be battling the winner of the GC vs. Spotty match....way to make it hard for me SCV xD jk jk. THATS gonna be a really great match between 2 of the best users here. Unfortunately, i still have 2 Exams remaining...... 1 on Tuesday and the other on Thursday :(. Gotta keep to the books. But yes i WILL be on the server after its all done and can take on the Winner of that match. I logged on today cause i was just lurking in the forums and saw the match ups were posted. I couldnt see them if i didnt log on cause of the forum rule, that is, you have to be logged on if you wanna view anything....thats like no freebees xD. So i HAD to log on and post this so i wasnt Defaulted out of my match. Its still gonna be in the first week of October so i think i can have my battle on the 1st date. Wait for me guys, i'll be logging on directly on the 1st now.

I believe Greencat won that match... so you may be up against Greencat.

Well, Goldgross, you're one of the best battlers around. We had 13 people afaik, so why not make it this way?

By the way, I watched the match with Greencat and randomspot555, Greencat won. Maybe he forgot to post here, though.

Can't wait till the next round. And btw, anyone think that the winner should like, get a badge? Like: Shoddy Tourney Winner, User has one his/her first Shoddy Tourney.

Well, if I ever get on shoddy at the same time bob does, we'll get our match done...

Well, if I ever get on shoddy at the same time bob does, we'll get our match done...

Why not PM him and set an agreement on when to do it? That is how randomspot and Greencat collided.

o.0 I almost thought NeoDraven was going to win the tournament by unanimous forfeit. But good to know there will at least be a second round. Also we already said there would be a badge for the winner.

The top three places in the tournament will receive a badge that they will keep until the next tournament is completed as well as be placed on a winners list which will hold a record of the top battlers of each tournament.

Im back homeys! Wheres Cheetah boy??!! :3

Edited by Goldgross
Homey was spelled wrong xDD

The first week of October is almost over!

If you haven't finished your matches yet and/or forgot to post the results, do this as soon as possible. Two more days are left.

There might be a time extension if there are big troubles with times, but we would like you to finish now. Please, contact your partner via PM if necessary. Chances are that you won't just meet randomly on the server.

Have fun and good luck!

o.0 I almost thought NeoDraven was going to win the tournament by unanimous forfeit. But good to know there will at least be a second round. Also we already said there would be a badge for the winner.

That would be weird O.o

Didn't see the part about the badge though =/

Come on people!! PM your opponents and make it happen!! Dont wait for a coincidence that may or may not happen. We have to get the first round over with so we can proceed. GO GO GO!

Hopefully Bob shows up sometime today. I'll be on from this point forward...

Bolded are winners, red matches are unknown:

Randomspot - Greencat

Illithian - HottSushiz

bobtheedibleone - Varna

FLOOTENKERP - SilentFox

Steelbreeze - Substitute

novaspectre - Fallen

Memjee - SkyFire

NeoDraven - TERRA#493 (status questioned since rematch is speculated)

Goldgross - Greencat

Ohohoho, ive made some predictions on the outcomes of the remaining matches ;D.

Red=WIN

bobtheedibleone - Varna

FLOOTENKERP - SilentFox

Steelbreeze - Substitute

novaspectre - Fallen

Memjee - SkyFire

If the people here think im wrong, then prove it by beating your opponents!

If the people here think im wrong, then prove it by beating your opponents!

If he ever comes online, sure. :P

<--is back. Sorry guys, I was in the hospital

Whoa, really? That sucks dude. Glad to hear you're okay.

It seems like almost every other match is wayyyy past the deadline anyways, with no word from the organizers, so don't feel bad. Want to get our match out of the way sometime soon anyways?