Eternal Flower Floette

JeanieEsserto29

I have recently found out that there is an eternal flower floette and is recently taken a liking to it, how would i get it? I didnt know where to put this in because of the rarity of this pokemon and the research-less dude like me. If there is anyway you could tell me or either can do it for me (Becuase I dont have the tools to do it, so i have a person do it for me and just saying HE IS NOT A SLAVE, he enjoys helping me get the pokemon in my game, he is ok with the whole ordeal) becuase of my tool-less me! If you can, THANKS SO MUCH!  

3 minutes ago, Ruby Genseki said:

It's not legitimately obtainable at all. You can simply gen it and that's it, but it will be obviously illegal, and thus, you'd risk a ban if you were to use it online.

Can I actually Gen it then? If so, im not going to use it online but, if you can, can you provide me a file? I would REALLY like it inside my game for my personal collection, if you can as well, Gen it for me? Or do you not have enough time? If you do not have enough time, could you please, again, provide the file so my person can Gen it in the game? 

7 minutes ago, JeanieEsserto29 said:

Can I actually Gen it then? If so, im not going to use it online but, if you can, can you provide me a file? I would REALLY like it inside my game for my personal collection, if you can as well, Gen it for me? Or do you not have enough time? If you do not have enough time, could you please, again, provide the file so my person can Gen it in the game? 

I do hope that they eventually release it. I really like it too!

Go to the page, read the origin behind this file.
Drag the wonder card to a Pokemon slot (don't import the wonder card via mystery gift), and there you have it!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I do hope that they eventually release it. I really like it too!

Go to the page, read the origin behind this file.
Drag the wonder card to a Pokemon slot (don't import the wonder card via mystery gift), and there you have it!

I dont really understand, im using the recent update of PKHeX and ONLY know how to do PKHeX, please reiterate? More specific please? I really dont know what to do. Sorry im such a noob, and dont know how this stuff works

Just now, JeanieEsserto29 said:

I dont really understand, im using the recent update of PKHeX and ONLY know how to do PKHeX, please reiterate? More specific please? I really dont know what to do. Sorry im such a noob, and dont know how this stuff works

If you have your save file, drag your save in PKHeX.
Next, drag the wc6full into a slot of your box.
then, export the save file. (save it)

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

If you have your save file, drag your save in PKHeX.
Next, drag the wc6full into a slot of your box.
then, export the save file. (save it)

Is this the correct way to do it? Or the other one? (Floette Main Save Eternal Flower)

670-05 - Floette - E239EE6B2801 Eternal Flower Floette Main Save.pk7

boxdata Floette Main Save Eternal Flower.bin

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Hey no worries about it :)

Ok so... My guy can't do it but, you said that it is possible, can you either do it? Or do you have another person that can do it? I dont have the tools to do this kinda stuff, and dont really want to, but if you can either do it, can you, if you can, Gen it in and trade it to me? I know thats a lot but I really want the floette and it seems really cool! I'll send a chat thing (The message thing, if you want) and if you want, that stuff would be a great thing!

29 minutes ago, JeanieEsserto29 said:

I dont have the tools to do this kinda stuff

I don't think Eternal Floette is tradable online.
So if you are unable to extract and reimport your save, then we won't be able to trade it to you.

You don't really need any specialized tool.
What's important is: is your 3DS hacked?

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I don't think Eternal Floette is tradable online.
So if you are unable to extract and reimport your save, then we won't be able to trade it to you.

You don't really need any specialized tool.
What's important is: is your 3DS hacked?

My 3DS is not hacked at all. Also, dang it, i was really hoping this would be easy. Also, extract and reimport? 

7 minutes ago, JeanieEsserto29 said:

My 3DS is not hacked at all. Also, dang it, i was really hoping this would be easy. Also, extract and reimport? 

Basically, you typically require a 3DS that:
(a) is hacked (Custom Firmware), or
(b) supports homebrew

In order to be able to extract your save file.

Then, use PKHeX to insert Pokemon.

Then, your 3DS will import the modified save file.

• Speechless 1

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Basically, you typically require a 3DS that:
(a) is hacked (Custom Firmware), or
(b) supports homebrew

In order to be able to extract your save file.

Then, use PKHeX to insert Pokemon.

Then, your 3DS will import the modified save file.

Any tutorial thing to do all this? If I'll need my laptop, my 3DS has a regular SD Card thing, while my laptop needs a Mini SD Card thing. Also, how do I add Homebrew then?

2 hours ago, JeanieEsserto29 said:

Any tutorial thing to do all this? If I'll need my laptop, my 3DS has a regular SD Card thing, while my laptop needs a Mini SD Card thing. Also, how do I add Homebrew then?

The easiest thing to do is to use https://3ds.guide/ to put CFW on your 3DS (be warned however, there may be some risk involved) and if you want a safer option, try homebrew.