PIKACAFES AND DAISUKI CLUB

Sukeny (Chica)

What are the correct forms Pikacafés DIM and several of the clubs Daisuki? And this is that I want to verify if they are legal or not. And incidentally, by the time I spend more, IF THEY ARE hacks for review. AS TO THE daisukis I mean the 2 Ralts, Shinx, blisseys cherubis garchomps, milotics, tangible and Heracross. Muxas gracias. And another question, it is assumed that these, by wondercard given, right?

Cuales son las SIDs correctas de los Pikacafés y de varios de los Daisuki club?

Es que tengo estos y quiero verificar si son legales o no.

Y de paso, para cuando me pasen más, en caso de que sean hacks para revisarlos.

En cuanto a los daisukis me refiero a los 2 ralts, shinx, blisseys, cherubis, garchomps, milotics, gibles y heracross.

Muxas gracias.

Y otra pregunta, se supone que estos, los dieron por wondercard, no?

What are the correct forms Pikacafés DIM and several of the clubs Daisuki? And this is that I want to verify if they are legal or not. And incidentally, by the time I spend more, IF THEY ARE hacks for review. AS TO THE daisukis I mean the 2 Ralts, Shinx, blisseys cherubis garchomps, milotics, tangible and Heracross. Muxas gracias. And another question, it is assumed that these, by wondercard given, right?

Cuales son las SIDs correctas de los Pikacafés y de varios de los Daisuki club?

Es que tengo estos y quiero verificar si son legales o no.

Y de paso, para cuando me pasen más, en caso de que sean hacks para revisarlos.

En cuanto a los daisukis me refiero a los 2 ralts, shinx, blisseys, cherubis, garchomps, milotics, gibles y heracross.

Muxas gracias.

Y otra pregunta, se supone que estos, los dieron por wondercard, no?

What? Those Daisuki Club events are FAN EVENTS so they are hacks...

PikaCafes are easy to figure out. We have some uploaded already

Then the club daisuki are hacks, but is that safe? O_O as to Pikacafés, I have a Tangrownt with this SID 61139, this one Electivire SID 2158, magmotar this SID 06457, it is assumed that are legal, no? Everything else is correct The only question I have is that if these also have a PID dynamic or static, just to know, thanks.

Entonces los del daisuki club son hacks, pero está eso seguro? O_O

Y en cuanto a los Pikacafés, tengo un Tangrownt con esta SID 61139, un electivire con esta SID 21589 y un magmotar con esta SID 06457, se supone q son legales, no? Todo lo demás está correcto.

La única duda que tengo también es que si estos tienen una PID dinámica o estática, solo por saberlo, gracias.

Then the club daisuki are hacks, but is that safe? O_O as to Pikacafés, I have a Tangrownt with this SID 61139, this one Electivire SID 2158, magmotar this SID 06457, it is assumed that are legal, no? Everything else is correct The only question I have is that if these also have a PID dynamic or static, just to know, thanks.

Entonces los del daisuki club son hacks, pero está eso seguro? O_O

Y en cuanto a los Pikacafés, tengo un Tangrownt con esta SID 61139, un electivire con esta SID 21589 y un magmotar con esta SID 06457, se supone q son legales, no? Todo lo demás está correcto.

La única duda que tengo también es que si estos tienen una PID dinámica o estática, solo por saberlo, gracias.

Not all Daisuki Club events are hacks. The events you listed are hacks. The legal Daisuki Club events are Shinx, Bidoof, and Ralts with special mail. They are real.

PikaCafe SIDs are unconfirmed at the moment. But you can compare them to others.

PikaCafe have a Static PID.

OK, is that sales on this website have random natures that the Pikacafeshttp://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_in_2008.

My Pikacafes have got the PID same that Saykou, the same value, I don't know if will be legits ande the tangrownt is brave.

AND AS TO THE shix and ralts, you know the official SID?

It's just that I have, to check them out. And thanks

and something else that is out of place, if you know: The PID of the HGSS Suicune is self to face a he or she just being released from the burned tower?

Bulbapedia esta mal en muchos eventos ya ke tiene la informacion incorrecta, si tus PikaCafes tienen el mismo PID ke los Saikyou son hackeados ya ke deben tener otro PID, esos DC tienen varios SID ya ke es de acuerdo al entrenador y hay 4 entrenadores para cada Shinx, Bidoof y Ralts