New Feature "Roamer Editor" Bug

TheRealAlphA

Hi guys, I'm reporting this (I hope this is the right forum to do that):

So I wanted to try the new addition for PkHex, "roamer editor" on my Emerald, I talk with the TV and chose the blue pokemon (The PID was generated and the roamer was freed)

When I wanted to check my save on pkhex and edit the roamer stats (IVs and PID) for a legal spread on Emerald and click the "Save" button, it doesn't save the changes and the roamer keeps the first spread that was generated before, is it normal? (Also the Roamer edit remains the same)

I also checked this feature with my LG/FR saves ( i've already rng'd for a shiny spread on emulator), then check the save with pkhex and it works perfectly, except for the ivs (the program does not count as a glitched spread, but it checks as a shiny and the nature that I wanted). I haven't tried editing this on LG/FR saves but I think it happens the same to Emerald or RS saves.

Thanks, should set the modified data back now in the latest commit.

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/cd16a7721b04d0e02abf672feb0d17ab909ed929

Is read only for now, until the next release (before 11/17).

Roamer glitch IVs are able to be calculated but I prefer to show the un-glitched values. Basically just keep the HP IV and only the lowest 3 bits of the ATK IV. (bitwise AND 7)