あひるのワンダーランド(Ahiru's WonderLand)

1 hour ago, Sabresite said:

And the pokerus tagging and files that were touched were reversed. 

I'm of the kind that thinks that having the most untouched version as well as the "fixed" ones is better for preservation.

Also, if anyone is up to it I think it would be interesting to have a compilation of all savefiles from Ahuri in a single zip, as well as html dumps of the page for preservation and future reference from anyone wanting to revise the site,

Edited by suloku

1 hour ago, ajxpk said:

Just for your information...
@HaxAras has the Jirachi+Celebi archive from me. He asked me about it shortly after I opened the Thread.
It originally comes from @Purin so he deserves all the credit for it.

Sorry about that. I should have added credit.

7 minutes ago, suloku said:

I'm of the kind that thinks that having the most untouched version as well as the "fixed" ones is better for preservation.

I just don't see the point in keeping modified Pokémon.

1 hour ago, Sabresite said:

Ahuri had some hacks :/

FYI, almost all of these are now on the github event gallery. Minus the hacks. This includes WC3 files and pk3m mail files (extracted manually). And the pokerus tagging and files that were touched were reversed. 

I haven't really looked at the files. We're there any new wonder cards?

46 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I just don't see the point in keeping modified Pokémon.

Me neither, but I guess some people prefer "reverted" files to the most untouched possible state and I don't see a problem in providing them with propper specification that they are modified versions of the file we have, be it removing pokérus or de-leveling to distribution state.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/22/2017 at 4:42 AM, theSLAYER said:

No worries.

In the mean time, I've uploaded all the other ones I could get:

@Sabresite: The Negaboshi that Ahiru has is BACD_AU_X, but the ones we have are BACD_R

Ahiru's one: 385 - ジラーチ - 49F976B0815F.pk3

One we have: 385 - ジラーチ - 8A9C15B6163B.pk3

Update: In Ahiru save, there are both kinds of PID for Negaiboshi:
emerald_irotigai_no_pokemon.sav

I somehow missed this when you mentioned it.  I will look into it further, but if this is the case, then they may have updated the code prior to finalizing it. @ajxpk, thoughts?

• Like 1

I was taking a look at it and I'm not sure... but yeah, there's a possibility that there were 2 different versions of ネガイボシ's Distribution software.
Strange thing is one of them is OT Gender Female and the Trash Bytes are like PCNY, since you know more about PCNY than I do I leave it up to you.
I always found the idea that the generation code was used like this in the US only weird, so I really can imagine that this was the origin of the software for the PCNY Distributions. We already had the idea that PCNY is related to the older Japanese Events, so it's nothing new and could be an further indicator that the theory is correct. :) 

This also means that スタンプ could be either like one of those two... Seeing that there's an Absol with ネガイボシ's berries that was used for スタンプ and for PCNY I would say that that this is the newer one but this would also mean that スタンプ could be both OT Gender Male and Female as well. Which is hard to confirm based on the low numbers of Distributions. We don't have any legit スタンプ seen to this day...

Edited by ajxpk

We have indications that otg and game origin come from the users game for this kind of distribution. Since up to 80k were distributed, it is understandable that either Pokemon festa or the world hobby fair (or both) would use GameCubes.

It's fast, automatic, and shows off the GameCube on the big screen (which was still their hot system at the time). I bet they set up makeshift gotta catch em all stations.

• Like 1

Just for clarification... ALL ネガイボシ Distributions were made using GameCubes. So this has nothing to do with GameCube or not.
To be honest... I have no clue why a revision was made at all. That's what's so confusing about it... Lots of question marks... 

The only two reasons why I believe that this is true is that they're undeniably similar to PCNY and because I don't believe Ahiru would collect hacks...

Edited by ajxpk

3 hours ago, ajxpk said:

Just for clarification... ALL ネガイボシ Distributions were made using GameCubes. So this has nothing to do with GameCube or not.
To be honest... I have no clue why a revision was made at all. That's what's so confusing about it... Lots of question marks... 

The only two reasons why I believe that this is true is that they're undeniably similar to PCNY and because I don't believe Ahiru would collect hacks...

Additionally this:
Capture.PNG

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, honcoop91 said:

Is there a reason none of the Pokepark Meowths i have come with the move Petal Dance like the serebii listed event?

and the saves from that website dont even have meowth at all?

Petal Dance is an egg move from the PCJP04 event, not Pokepark. I'm not sure what you're asking, Ahiru's Wonderland has two different Pokepark Meowths and dozens of different PCJP04 Petal Dance Meowth eggs.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, meanwhile I did research about this, there were 2 different Versions of the Distribution, at least now I think we should see them this way. One of them was with Nintendo Game Cube and the other one using a Nintendo Game Cube Development System. Some people might be confused about it just the way I was, so this is for your information...

Nintendo GameCube Version:
- Performed with a normal Nintendo Game Cube with a Game Boy Advance Cable were you connected your Game Boy Advance
- Seeded using the RTC of the Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Cartridge
- Generated normally as BACD
- Information like Game Origin is taken from a struct that uncludes Distribution Trainer Info (Game Origin: Ruby, OTG: Male)
- Reseed using RTC for the Berry then rand() &1 to determine Ganlon or Salac Berry
- Confirmed being distributed at Ito-Yokado, JUSCO, Toys "R" Us and HelloMac

Nintendo GameCube Development System Version:
- Performed with a Nintendo GameCube Development System and a Game Boy Advance were you inserted your cartridge
- Seeds in real time like a Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire Game, RNG runs all the time
- Generated as BACD but PID == PID High ^ Trainer ID ^ Secret ID | PID Low
- Trainer info Game Origin and OTG are taken from the Trainer Info struct from the save data
- Confirmed being distributed at Pokemon Festa 2003 and World Hobby Fair '18

For more information and again thanks to @Lycp01:

It looks like the Bulbapedia article got updated,  but as always they got it wrong and mixed it completely up.
@Sabresite can you fix it? I would recommend splitting Negaiboshi Jirachi, as one of them can be OTG Male only. I think it needs to be visualized that 2 different versions were distributed. Especially considering how different these two Jirachi's are.

Edited by ajxpk
Updated

I already spoke with @Lady Ariel and we decided to keep them together. In updated the article a while ago and it shouldn't be correct.

I have a question though before I update the article again. How do we know it was GC to GBA for the normal distribution and not GBA to GBA via link cable like later distributions?

• Like 1

@Lycp01 has already told us about it before, I have linked his posts above... There you also can find the 2ch posts.

On 4/13/2018 at 7:54 PM, Lycp01 said:

I found some replies that Ito-Yokado, JUSCO, Toys "R" Us and HelloMac used the GameCube discs.(the distribution of the movie advance ticket(Negaiboshi))

Because contents are dangerous, I do not translate it. It turned out that my memory was correct.:D

sample0519.bin is the client (Multi Boot ROM) that was distributed via GCN Disc. We also can clearly tell that it was never meant for GBA to GBA distribution it was not optimized as and too big, Joybus SIO is much faster so it downloads fast enough from a GCN to GBA, the same can't be said about GBA SIO transfer. This is 100% the same case with Pokemon Center 5th Anniversary and the Berry Program Update (as everyone knows). What we do not know is when they started GBA to GBA distribution. The earliest confirmed GBA to GBA distribution is Yokohama Pikachu and currently I would say it could have with Tanabata Jirachi 2004 or ANA Pikachu.

Edited by ajxpk
Added new information

• 4 months later...
33 minutes ago, King Impoleon said:

I am not familiar with the html codes, can not decipher the numbers

so it's impossible to restore it

what I'm trying to say is, that file ISN'T even a save file.
It's a HTML file, that was simply renamed to masquerade as a save file.

Either that, or it was downloaded with the (right click > save target as) thing, when the link wouldn't have given you a save, but redirected you to another page.

I don't know where you got that file from (maybe web.archive, based on what's inside), but in any case it is not a save file. :/
Given that it may be from web.archive, I'll say try to download it correctly, or find a link that gives a proper download :/

edit:
I can see that the original link was meant to be
http://gbfan.web.infoseek.co.jp/pokemon_savedata/emerald/AuroraTicket_DANIEL_Deutsch.sav

Every entry on web.archive leads to a 403 Forbidden, so I don't think it was archived properly on web.archive,
so no hopes of getting it from there :/
Is the goal to get the Emerald Aurora ticket off the save? It could have been on one of his other saves..

edit again: The Japanese Mystic Ticket is on one of the saves, but I know we already have that..
Any idea what page the daniel save originally belonged to?

There doesn't seem to be any hope. The earliest archive of the .sav and .zip versions already has a 403 error.

Also, do we need the card in German? Apparently we have the Official version in: