Gen 4 Events (Legal Checking)

Nessus

@Sabresite Hopefully this will help you out :P

My plan for the time being is to upload Gen 4 pgt/pcd's that have been shared here ( https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery ) and are flagged as illegal in PKHeX...

My main goal is to have as many events with a "Green Tick" as possible! :XD:

I have managed to accomplish this with all Generation 5, 6 & 7 events already!! With the exception of the events mentioned in my previous post: https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/41852-legality-error-events/

Thanks for agreeing to help dude :) 

Nessus

Edited by Nessus

PGTs are not used by PKHex.  We plan on changing PCD/PGT to WC4 (Unencrypted PKM data) format in the near future.  As for the GTS daisuke pokemon, I don't have reliable sources for those.  The ones I posted were from semi-reliable sources at the time, and I don't have all of them.  Our best guess is that they were generated by wondercards and then traded.  This means not only are there are lots of copies of these (dynamic PIDs, or static PID and dynamic IVs), but we do not know what their actual data should or does look like.
In addition, I recently identified multiple conflicting files, some of which look like hacks, but neither look obviously correct.  To add to that, it looks like a good portion of the magikarps, bidoofs, and a few others are lost to time.  The most important thing, knowing the SID, and if the PID is static is not something I have been able to reliably figure out.

With that said, I have stopped focusing on GTS daisuke pokemon unfortunately.  If anyone wants to find trustworthy contacts, or collectors, I would be willing to accept additional information.