Pokemon Sprite Edit

AkuzaKi

NOTE::I know how to do this myself and I would but apparently i have dinosaurs at home incapable of running poketex/crystal tile without it lagging then crashing

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I'm requesting that someone replace the Pokemon Platinum male sprite with the Male sprites of Soul Silver

What sprites I want changed are

HMs (when using surf and fly and when taking out the pokeball. anything that has to do with it)

Overworld (walking, running, biking and whatever else there is)

Battle Sprites (throwing the pokeball)

Trainer Card (the pic of hero in that)

Color? well, i don't think i really care about the color of the sprites, but as long as it looks normal and not... how do i put this... "not natural?" i dun kno...

basically everything that has to do with the male sprite (aside from the intro vid, the credits vid, and when the character runs upon selecting the character when starting a new game)

Honestly I despise the look of Platinum's character (No offense to those that like his style).

I've had to bear with it through playing through the entire game...

yeah...

A Pokemon Platinum (U) with Pokemon Soul Silver (J) Male Sprites to wrap it up

Edited by AkuzaKi

Well, unfortunately, I haven't made much progress. Whenever I do it the files end up way wrong. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong exactly, though. I'll keep at it and maybe I'll get it right. It always messes up the palletes and offsets the sprites way too much.

Gay? Hah, playing as the guy is boring for me now, and so I'm going to play as the girl. Besides, the guy character looks a little gay in HGSS o_O xD

his pants are weird.

that's the only gay thing i can actually see and his face makes him look like a cross dressing girl, not man enough i guess

but i like the Silver version sprites the most. It appealed to me, especially on the GBC

Edited by AkuzaKi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm on vacation. Don't expect anything soon, but do know I have a nearly flawless way to replace the sprites. Unfortunately, my R4i (don't h8) died on me, so I'll be buying a new flashcart for realtime testing.

That happened to me. Just buy a new micro sdhc, not a flashcart

Well I'm new to hacking (in fact I just started a few hours ago), and managed to edit most of the hero sprites.

All I miss is the 'fly' sprites (I don't seem to find it in the list from HGSS), the trainer card sprite and the back sprites...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...