[Request]Pokemon Emerald save with regi dolls

projGBA

30 minutes ago, jasenyoface said:

Here to drop a friendly reminder to keep extra backups of your .SAV files on hand, locally.  “)

Thank you sir! Just to let you know, I have my file on my cart, in my computer, in a google drive and in my phone :) I also spent the cash for pokemon box where i house clones of all the pokemon i spent time acquiring. I take this shit seriously 

I will be taking a break from playing till @projGBA gets me back my file. He took care of it once but in the mean time i continued to play not realizing the file he gave me the dolls on was not current and now obsolete.   

• Proud 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, MonsiOgabar24 said:

Hi! Can someone please help me put regi dolls in my pc? Thank you very much hehe

1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan).sav 128 kB · 1 download

Done (download attached).

V01.sav is the same exact save you sent but with only the regi dolls added.

V02.sav is the same exact save you sent but with ALL decorations added (each decorations x1, no doubles).

Download the one you want and rename it according to your rom name.

V01.sav V02.sav

Just now, Asia81 said:

Done (download attached).

V01.sav is the same exact save you sent but with only the regi dolls added.

V02.sav is the same exact save you sent but with ALL decorations added (each decorations x1, no doubles).

Download the one you want and rename it according to your rom name.

V01.sav 128 kB · 0 downloads V02.sav 128 kB · 0 downloads

Oh wow THANK YOU SO MUCH! You just made my day.

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 4:42 PM, projGBA said:

Here you go capt regi dolls are in your secret base pc.

Pokemon - Emerald Version (U).sav

Hi, although its been 2 decades since your last post. But Im hopeful you can also help me to add regi dolls to my pc? I already gave up to mix record with sapphire/ruby just to have them... I need your professional help pls. Thank you.

On 1/12/2018 at 7:51 AM, projGBA said:

If you can upload your emerald or ruby sav, I can transfer the regi dolls from my sav to yours.

I can send the files by email if you want to or by here. Pls help me get the three regi dolls.