[Request]Pokemon Emerald save with regi dolls

projGBA

• 2 months later...

Hey! I've just subscribed because I'm interested in getting the regi dolls in my English Emerald or Ruby Emerald, but I don't understand how to get the item trader in mauville city center if the ID of my english cart doesn't end with 4-5. Do I just need the emerald JP save file ID to end with 4-5 and that'll work?

3 hours ago, Nelin said:

Hey! I've just subscribed because I'm interested in getting the regi dolls in my English Emerald or Ruby Emerald, but I don't understand how to get the item trader in mauville city center if the ID of my english cart doesn't end with 4-5. Do I just need the emerald JP save file ID to end with 4-5 and that'll work?

Having the ID at the end helps to chain over the dolls + item trader.

If I'm Not mistaken, if your main cart doesn't have the item trader, it's okay.

just soft reset a dummy cart until you get the ID with the item trader, then mix records to get the item trader onto your mix cart

• Like 2

On 1/4/2018 at 11:50 AM, Nelin said:

If you can upload your emerald or ruby sav, I can transfer the regi dolls from my sav to yours.

On 1/11/2018 at 3:51 PM, projGBA said:

If you can upload your emerald or ruby sav, I can transfer the regi dolls from my sav to yours.

would you do that for me? Feel free to copy anything from my sav to yours if you like it in return :)

Edited by capt forest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...