Pokemon Battle Revolution Save

windwakemeupinside

I'm not sure if PKHEX works with Battle Revolution, but everytime I try to load my dumped save from Dolphin it shows up with this error and doesn't load it. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, tried to look for a solution to this on other sites but came up with nothing. I attached both the "decrypted" save and the original dolphin dump. Thanks in advance for the help! 

file size too large.PNG

PbrSaveData_decrypted_current

PbrSaveData

Edited by windwakemeupinside

I found a program called PBRsavetool as it was mentioned that Dolphin dumps the encrypted save and that I would have to decrypt it to edit it in PKhex. 

I also realized I gave you the wrong original file (I was messing with Twitch Plays Pokemon save to see if that would work.) Testing the decryptor on my original save then trying to import gives the same error, however. I'll attach the program I have been using and the original file + decrypt of it, sorry for the mixup. 

PbrSaveData.bin

PbrSaveData_decrypted_current

pbrsavetool.exe

Dolphin dumps the save as data.bin, and the pbrsavedata is in another file that no matter how much I fiddle with won't actually change anything in-game. I'm very confused. 

EDIT2: I just edited the Twitch Plays Pokemon save. Seems PBR will only unlock editing passes if the save has linked to a DS before (which is impossible in Dolphin.) The save I edited had that flag checked, so I ended up just using that.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 10/19/2017 at 9:02 AM, windwakemeupinside said:

Dolphin dumps the save as data.bin, and the pbrsavedata is in another file that no matter how much I fiddle with won't actually change anything in-game. I'm very confused. 

EDIT2: I just edited the Twitch Plays Pokemon save. Seems PBR will only unlock editing passes if the save has linked to a DS before (which is impossible in Dolphin.) The save I edited had that flag checked, so I ended up just using that.

Wait, how were you able to see that flag was checked if you don't mind me asking? I have been trying to edit my pbrsavedata as well and it changes nothing. (And I'm not an expert when it comes to pkhex) :c

5 hours ago, Qlimax95 said:

Wait, how were you able to see that flag was checked if you don't mind me asking? I have been trying to edit my pbrsavedata as well and it changes nothing. (And I'm not an expert when it comes to pkhex) :c

Use the SAV editor and toggle the corresponding linked TID/SID setting in the Block Data.

• 11 months later...
On 4/18/2022 at 7:35 PM, Kaphotics said:

Use the SAV editor and toggle the corresponding linked TID/SID setting in the Block Data.

I'm trying to import Pokemon into a PBR save too, which setting are you referring to in Block Data?

nvm, figured it out on my own

• 9 months later...
On 4/3/2023 at 4:07 AM, Twinkle said:

nvm, figured it out on my own

how what did you click theres so many options how do I "toggle" TID/SID

On 4/18/2022 at 7:35 PM, Kaphotics said:

how, what specific buttons, kinda lost sry