(Legality Error) - Events

Nessus

4 hours ago, paf said:

electrode works fine only in gen 4.in gen 5 no.here is the pkm files in order that you can see the error.It is missing cerulean cave encounter of that pkm to gen5.what is the right encounter type for headbutt pokemon in gen 4?some are only legal with buliding enigma stone,other with none.

101 - ELECTRODE - 8AB9C99BACC2.pk4

101 - ELECTRODE - 0FA4C99BACC2.pk5

thanks, fixed in latest commit :)

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/c5b0ed6c35e5f5e4e32e1e1cebc6479c804cd822

Here is rar file with headbutt pk4 pokemon from hg/ss.the bug that I believe for them is when you open the program in the sectoin encounter.Some open with none other tall grass,other cave.Starly isn't maked as legal .Is also missng the data for pewter city ledyba/spinarack and dark cave dunsparce from rock smash.Most of them aren't legal in gen 5 as well.

Headbutt.rar

Edited by paf

14 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Falls in with Encounter type checking stuff:

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/issues/1379

I probably need to refactor a lot of things to make it work as I want...

ok.I see.I just wanted to tell you.as thedusnsparce,lebyba and spinarak the I spoke above the error with them is also the level that they are.thet encounter is not in pkhex data.ex.Dusparce level 2 in gen4 is legal(normal encounter in dark cave) the level 5(rock smash encounter) isn't.the same to ledyba and spinarak in viridian forest(legal) and pallet city(illegal).they are in rar above take a look.

Hello, I hope this is the right topic for my request.

About the French Alola Pikachu Hat, there is the following error message : "Unable to match to a Mystery Gift in the database" with also "Expected no Relearn Move in slot" for the 4 moves.

Thanks for the work you have done !

1 hour ago, RewriteYoshee said:

Hello, I hope this is the right topic for my request.

About the French Alola Pikachu Hat, there is the following error message : "Unable to match to a Mystery Gift in the database" with also "Expected no Relearn Move in slot" for the 4 moves.

Thanks for the work you have done !

Events that are released after the program is published must be added manually by the user to the mgdb folder, or wait until the next release.

• 1 month later...