(Legality Error) - Events

Nessus

5 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

If you check de database, there are like 2 files of each one. One of them works and the other one doesn't.

Yes it says that the events were released "with and without ribbon"... But if there was a legal event with ribbon then it should not be flagged was my thought O.o

4 hours ago, Sabresite said:

@Nessus, do you have these legitly? Also do you have the WC in your save? 

Additionally I'll check the event gallery for German when I can. It is possible we don't have it, or Pkhex is matching against the nonribbon one first and thinking yours doesn't conform (eager matching).

I have them only as pk7, they become legal if ribbon is removed if that helps?

• Nessus changed the title to (Legality Error) - Events

All missing / bad event info should be directed at the EventsGallery instead of PKHeX; PKHeX simply uses the community aggregate data.

@theSlayer @Sabresite

The dragonite with that TID has both Souvenir & Classic ribbon, and the other pgfs have not been contributed by the community (thus not recognizable).

• Like 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

@Nessus, I am not sure how it got missed (thank you for noticing), but I have fixed it. You can get the wondercards here until the next PKHex release.
Also if you have a legit, self obtained SETEC, please PM it to me.  In the meantime, I am trying to find out where I got the wondercards from.

@Kaphotics, SPRING 2014 Magmar is that mess up where it was distributed with no ribbon, then fixed like the other threads.

19 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

All missing / bad event info should be directed at the EventsGallery instead of PKHeX; PKHeX simply uses the community aggregate data.

@theSlayer @Sabresite

The dragonite with that TID has both Souvenir & Classic ribbon, and the other pgfs have not been contributed by the community (thus not recognizable).

No worries! I think @Sabresite and I have got this now :) Thanks for your input as always!

@Sabresite I don't have a SETEC sorry dude.

I don't want to annoy anyone so should I start a thread elsewhere or is it cool to continue posting here? I am working on Gen 4 events now that I've finished 5, 6 & 7 :P

1 hour ago, paf said:

here is mienfoo.The other error I found is encounter type for cerulean cave(Cave,hall of origin)  electrode in gen 4(Hg/SS).it is only legal if put in encounter type bulding, enigma stones.the error in mienfoo is what you described above.

619 - Mienfoo - 4F79D224DCBB.pk5

Mienfoo: fixed

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/a53e8ddb7e65ae0db72310b28e037f45571412fe

Electrode: works fine with Cave/HoO (levels 40,41,46)

image.png

41 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

I thought you get your route/encounter data from the rom files? I am very surprised there are encounter errors, or is it a translation thing (files to code?)

People do contribute features to PKHeX via pull request on GitHub; I assume it was pulled from Bulbapedia rather than the ROM.

electrode works fine only in gen 4.in gen 5 no.here is the pkm files in order that you can see the error.It is missing cerulean cave encounter of that pkm to gen5.what is the right encounter type for headbutt pokemon in gen 4?some are only legal with buliding enigma stone,other with none.

101 - ELECTRODE - 8AB9C99BACC2.pk4

101 - ELECTRODE - 0FA4C99BACC2.pk5

Edited by paf