Pokemon shuffle mobile mod doubt

I don't know if this is the right section but seem to me the most appropriate.

Pratically I would have a question because I'm not sure about the implications:

But if I  uninstall my actual game(losing my save game), doing a backup of app data files before,then could I install again the game and play my save?I don't know if that is exactly as do a transfer key

And if I'll be banned can my backup save me?I don't believe because this is a server based game

16 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Does this game require any type of login?

is it playable without active internet connection?

I've only played it once, so I forgot how its first played and created.

It is a served based game so it always requires internet connection instead 3ds version can also be played offline 

Any soluctions? above all the second point

11 minutes ago, RedOrb Sapphire said:

It is a served based game so it always requires internet connection instead

Given it's a server based game, you're going to need a transfer key, or a unique ID that is stored somewhere in root of the game/your phone,
that identifies you as matching that save, and allowing you to continue playing under that account.

Also, referring back to your original post:

19 hours ago, RedOrb Sapphire said:

But if I  uninstall my actual game(losing my save game), doing a backup of app data files before,then could I install again the game and play my save?

Why are you trying to do this, you trying to play an older version of the game or something?

I also don't see how this relates to the title of "Pokemon shuffle mobile mod doubt".

In any case, I personally don't play that game, so I can't say for sure how it works,
but most server games will issue a transfer key and backup the data on their server. (even magikarp jump that isn't a server based game, does that)

I don't know if any existing mods for the game exist.
There probably is, and if the process requires uninstalling, and a fresh install,
I say make sure your save is properly backed up first.

28 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Given it's a server based game, you're going to need a transfer key, or a unique ID that is stored somewhere in root of the game/your phone,
that identifies you as matching that save, and allowing you to continue playing under that account.

Also, referring back to your original post:

Why are you trying to do this, you trying to play an older version of the game or something?

I also don't see how this relates to the title of "Pokemon shuffle mobile mod doubt".

In any case, I personally don't play that game, so I can't say for sure how it works,
but most server games will issue a transfer key and backup the data on their server. (even magikarp jump that isn't a server based game, does that)

I don't know if any existing mods for the game exist.
There probably is, and if the process requires uninstalling, and a fresh install,
I say make sure your save is properly backed up first.

The title was this because at the moment I've a mod of the shuffle app and I was asking how save my progress because is not easy to update a game like this not from playstore.

Anyway thank you and don't worry about the backup question because I should find it somewhere in another forum :)

I only wanted to know if a backup of a server based game can help you if you restore it after an ipotetical ban.Have you any advice about in general?

I don't see how you'll be able to backup the save of a server based game, simply because the save is on their server.

backing up the "authentication cert" probably isn't a problem; as far as they can tell it'll probably look like "this device reconnected to this save".

Ive played a few server based games, that I swapped the cert around and it didn't lead to any problems.

(presumably, it's not too different from just simply using the transfer code).

of course, they could have other detection software. Whatever you're thinking of, probably do it on another account on another device, and wait a month, and see if any action has taken place.

In the games I played, there's a file that the server checks.
The file is like a login ID and password, and will link you up to your save.

So switching that file switches what account you're connected to.

That's how I managed to stick to my save, by simply backing up that particular file, when I restart my game.

not sure if shuffle uses that, tho.

13 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

In the games I played, there's a file that the server checks.
The file is like a login ID and password, and will link you up to your save.

So switching that file switches what account you're connected to.

That's how I managed to stick to my save, by simply backing up that particular file, when I restart my game.

not sure if shuffle uses that, tho.

What game you played?

27 minutes ago, RedOrb Sapphire said:

What game you played?

A nonsensical music game called "Love Live", that is supported by Android and iOS.

I liked music/rhythm games like Jubeat or DJ Max, so when I saw my friend play it, I wanted to get it on it too.

It's a server based game, because they don't want people to cheat; they wanted people to spend money to roll for their favorite characters -.-