Pokemon GO Editor Tool?!

King Impoleon

I'm very sick abour these raids, i missed all Legendary birds and Cats...
so i've been looking for a Pokemon GO Editor tool where i can upgrade my Pokemon stats....

i don't find anything, does anybody know where i can find it?

or would someone build a tool like PKHX for pokemon GO?!

Edited by King Impoleon

Pokemon Go data are all stored server side, meaning we can't just willy-nilly edit the details.

Legendary beasts raids are still ongoing, so you've got a chance to do it.
Plus, if you spoof to a different continent every few weeks, you'll effectively get to catch all 3 within these 2 months.

I'll suggest going to "popular" places, so that that'll be lots of people in the raid.
My character has been at the shores of Yokohama since the Pikachu Outbreak, as there's more participation in raids there.

I must admit i'm getting tired of all the raid exclusive Pokemon too. If i could do raids in my local area on an evening I would do, however the nearest gym is 30+ mins away (which no one seems to raid at anyway!) That leaves doing raids in town after work, which rarely has raids at that time.

At present I only need Entei, Suicune and Raikou to have everything released so far in the UK. Raikou is next months here, sadly I've missed Entei and i'm yet to get Suicune this month.

I have considered spoofing, however i've got everything else legit, so it would ruin the game for me I think.

If i ever get to the point where i just don't care anymore i'll probably spoof to Japan like theSlayer is doing. I did go to Manchester, UK this summer to play the game, it's honestly such a different experience playing the game in a major city. Their was over 100 people on a street corner doing a Zapdos raid, then as people left loads more people came, it was so easy to get in to raids which was really nice.

Personally I think the game should scale to the area based on number of gyms and active players, so in a quiet area 2 or 3 people should be enough to do a 5* raid. Lets be honest even if you win that doesn't mean you will actually capture the Pokemon, so you still have to work hard to earn it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

yeah im getting tired of the online pay in pokemon switch . i find it retarded and insulting as i already pay for my router i dont need extra fee or added tax to trasfer Pokemon its bull crap and greedy for a " FAMILY company "game itself . i came here to find an answer on how people are hacking or PKhexing pokemon these days on pokemon go as im unable to hombrew my switch yet cause its not old enough . id love help in getting a shiny mew genned in . if that could be possible we could save alot of people PAYING 50$ for a lil file .

8 hours ago, Omg.Pank said:

i came here to find an answer on how people are hacking or PKhexing pokemon these days on pokemon go as im unable to hombrew my switch yet cause its not old enough

1. Not the right thread to ask this
2. PKHeX doesn't work for Pokémon Go (as I mentioned in a few posts above, data is stored server-side)
3. Homebrew on Switch has nothing to do with age.
4. Homebrew on Switch has nothing to do with hacking your Pokémon Go account.

5. And now to answer the main meat of the question:
You could get multiple accounts purely for spoofing, then spoof around to find different mons, shinies etc,
then trade them to your main. I won't recommend it, since it breaks Terms of Service

8 hours ago, Omg.Pank said:

if that could be possible we could save alot of people PAYING 50$ for a lil file .

You've made only 2 posts so far, and both of them surrounds $$$, so I feel as though you want replies addressing $$$, so here goes:
Disclaimer: some people get offended by lecture-like responses, or perhaps my tone of voice. Read at your own risk, I'm not liable if you get miffed :3

Spoiler

You gotta know that this is how Pokémon has always been, at least in the past.
Want an event Pokémon, it's only obtainable at a certain physical/real-life location of US or Japan, so you gotta travel (pay/spend money to get there).
And/Or submit magazine clippings (spend money again) to participate in a lucky draw.
And/Or gotta go watch a movie and bring the stubs AND join a queue to receive it (spend money and waste time for it).
And/Or maybe you get a code after purchasing items (pay for magazines, cards etc).

They just made it a lot easier with some of the recent events (participate in PGL battles, just go to a shop without buying anything),
but do remember a lot of Pokémon Centers in Japan isn't exactly near residential areas, and a lot of events in Korea were locked behind physical item purchases. Just because your country/location may have been nice enough to give things out for free (at times), doesn't mean everyone gets it for free.
One way or another, the purpose of events is to drive sales. We may not like it, but that's how it is.

Yes, I gotta acknowledge that if you live in those countries, the cost of traveling there probably isn't $50. But I would imagine foreigners wanting limited events pay to go there.
(For example: Shiny Diancie from Pokémon Centers were never released outside Japan. Maybe some people traveled to get it?)

Most importantly, the $50 cost is for the Pokéball Controller (that also doubles as a Go Plus for Pokémon Go).
Have console controllers been cheap upon launch in the past few years? I don't think so.
Was Go Plus controllers cheap on launch? I don't think so either.

They'll probably release Mew for free (or free-ish) when the movie rolls around. So it is totally your choice to pay the $50.
If you want the Mew, but don't want to pay, be a r/ChoosingBeggar and try to get one for free by trades. That's how events ALWAYS have been.

Yes, they're using Mew to push the item, but most importantly,
1. the price for the controller+go plus functionality combo was announced before the free Mew bundle was announced (meaning that that was always the prices)
2. Pretty sure the price of $50 justifies the cost of both those things combined into one.
3. The (admittedly) scummy move to use Mew to further entice players to buy the items clearly worked

In summary/TL;DR:
1. Events weren't always free (whether by the act of traveling or having to actually purchase something)
2. Events were primarily always there to drive sales in one fashion or another
3. The cost is justified, when you think about how expensive home console controllers, and Go Plus's, are on launch
4. It is always the player's choice on whether they want to pay for something. If they don't want to pay, beg ask around for a free trade.

5. (side-note1) I personally do see Mew behind a $50 item being a bit scummy, but it clearly worked (people went from considering to purchase to actually purchasing it).
Also, my personal feelings don't affect historically-derived facts.
6. (side-note2) I reiterate: they'll probably release a Mew free (or free-ish) when the Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution movie drops. We'll only know for sure when it's out.
Those who didn't pay/skipped out have to wait till then anyway. (the Mew bundle for the Ball was supposedly limited time only, so might be over by now)

16 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

1. Not the right thread to ask this
2. PKHeX doesn't work for Pokémon Go (as I mentioned in a few posts above, data is stored server-side)
3. Homebrew on Switch has nothing to do with age.
4. Homebrew on Switch has nothing to do with hacking your Pokémon Go account.

5. And now to answer the main meat of the question:
You could get multiple accounts purely for spoofing, then spoof around to find different mons, shinies etc,
then trade them to your main. I won't recommend it, since it breaks Terms of Service

You've made only 2 posts so far, and both of them surrounds $$$, so I feel as though you want replies addressing $$$, so here goes:
Disclaimer: some people get offended by lecture-like responses, or perhaps my tone of voice. Read at your own risk, I'm not liable if you get miffed :3

Reveal hidden contents

You gotta know that this is how Pokémon has always been, at least in the past.
Want an event Pokémon, it's only obtainable at a certain physical/real-life location of US or Japan, so you gotta travel (pay/spend money to get there).
And/Or submit magazine clippings (spend money again) to participate in a lucky draw.
And/Or gotta go watch a movie and bring the stubs AND join a queue to receive it (spend money and waste time for it).
And/Or maybe you get a code after purchasing items (pay for magazines, cards etc).

They just made it a lot easier with some of the recent events (participate in PGL battles, just go to a shop without buying anything),
but do remember a lot of Pokémon Centers in Japan isn't exactly near residential areas, and a lot of events in Korea were locked behind physical item purchases. Just because your country/location may have been nice enough to give things out for free (at times), doesn't mean everyone gets it for free.
One way or another, the purpose of events is to drive sales. We may not like it, but that's how it is.

Yes, I gotta acknowledge that if you live in those countries, the cost of traveling there probably isn't $50. But I would imagine foreigners wanting limited events pay to go there.
(For example: Shiny Diancie from Pokémon Centers were never released outside Japan. Maybe some people traveled to get it?)

Most importantly, the $50 cost is for the Pokéball Controller (that also doubles as a Go Plus for Pokémon Go).
Have console controllers been cheap upon launch in the past few years? I don't think so.
Was Go Plus controllers cheap on launch? I don't think so either.

They'll probably release Mew for free (or free-ish) when the movie rolls around. So it is totally your choice to pay the $50.
If you want the Mew, but don't want to pay, be a r/ChoosingBeggar and try to get one for free by trades. That's how events ALWAYS have been.

Yes, they're using Mew to push the item, but most importantly,
1. the price for the controller+go plus functionality combo was announced before the free Mew bundle was announced (meaning that that was always the prices)
2. Pretty sure the price of $50 justifies the cost of both those things combined into one.
3. The (admittedly) scummy move to use Mew to further entice players to buy the items clearly worked

In summary/TL;DR:
1. Events weren't always free (whether by the act of traveling or having to actually purchase something)
2. Events were primarily always there to drive sales in one fashion or another
3. The cost is justified, when you think about how expensive home console controllers, and Go Plus's, are on launch
4. It is always the player's choice on whether they want to pay for something. If they don't want to pay, beg ask around for a free trade.

5. (side-note1) I personally do see Mew behind a $50 item being a bit scummy, but it clearly worked (people went from considering to purchase to actually purchasing it).
Also, my personal feelings don't affect historically-derived facts.
6. (side-note2) I reiterate: they'll probably release a Mew free (or free-ish) when the Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution movie drops. We'll only know for sure when it's out.
Those who didn't pay/skipped out have to wait till then anyway. (the Mew bundle for the Ball was supposedly limited time only, so might be over by now)

Ok :)
1- If you Hacks Hombrew Your Switch that doesnt have the right serial code on the back of it for example mine is xaw10110****** wich is not hackable for homebrew yet
MORE EXAMPLES HERE ( find out if your switch is Compatible and wont BRICK ) 
https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-informations-by-serial-number-read-the-first-post-before-asking-questions.481215/?fbclid=IwAR1Of6OuZUeqi7X0MchF8X-37MCU6Dfu1Gtc2w2yhGAlcBlJR6SKe4y--VE

https://guide.sdsetup.com/gettingstarted/beforestarting?fbclid=IwAR1UtXRi4M7tX_ntV15fITN52mFGpoc1Ng7i9M1UDl7o08WJeeVoQ0fKEbE <-- to educate yourself 
https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-definitive-way-to-test-if-your-switch-is-patched-or-not-purchases-after-07-2018.512018/?fbclid=IwAR08kKPSaXXm9fxum59pMVgubpk6fhB1beYsl586aRUaimm2h715HU9dock  A definitive way to test if your Switch is patched or not (purchases after 07-2018) So yes im right YOur Wrong .

2 - some people must be doing somthing else other than spoofing on pokemon go 
3 - if i had hombrew i wouldn't need pokemon go :)

wise man speak cause they cause thave somthing to say . a fool speaks cause they have to say somthing . food for thought ty have a nice day 

@Omg.Pank it appears you do not know what thread you're in, and you're not fully responding to what I said.

To acknowledge your point: I've misread it's not old enough as I'm not old enough.
So when I said age, I was referring to your age (person's age has nothing to do with Homebrew).
Even though you did not address my other points, at this stage there's no need for you to. Take the win 😜

To repeat, my advice for someone else, to you (note the dates):

On 1/12/2019 at 2:35 PM, theSLAYER said:

My advice to you is.. buy a switch that is exploitable (I bought mine a while back, as rumours of Ninty preparing to release "Mariko" units started to surface, and at that point they could hardware patch Nvidia hardware exploits), then install CFW/Homebrew on it.

and when you do buy a new one:

On 1/19/2019 at 6:48 PM, theSLAYER said:

Go to this page https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-informations-by-serial-number-read-the-first-post-before-asking-questions.481215/ , and check the serial number on the bar code on the bottom of the switch. 

The page itself is pretty clear: if it’s green: it’s hackable, if orange: maybe, if red: not.

It's safe to say I'm in the know ;)

==Back to my main point==
Anyhow, to be absolutely clear, read the initial posts, and look at the date of the first post.
We're in Pokémon Go editing. As in Pokémon Go account editing. This thread predates Let's Go.
Not relevant to Go Park. Not every edit for Pokémon Go relates to Go Park. So you're mistaken/off-topic.

In any case, I can go back and forth with you as much as you want, but please do it in an appropriate thread,  else I'll be forced to infract you for posting in the wrong thread.

==Aimed at public==
Locking this thread to prevent any other (potential) trolls from flaming it.
As I said in the second post, Pokémon Go account details and encounters etc are all server-side.
As in server determined. So no tool can hack the game, as no data is stored is stored on the phone side.

If such a tool somehow comes into existence (maybe some data is stored on phone, not validated by server),
then I'll unlock this thread.

Thank you, have a nice day.