Need to transfer a PKM file to a game so I could have it In-game.

JeanieEsserto29

Hello, I dont have the equipment to use PKHeX and transfer a Pokemon to a file (Such as one on a computer) To the actual Pokemon game. I need a Snivy in the game that somebody wasn't able to breed for and I need the file transfered to the game so I could have it in my personal collection and have it in a box and such. I am new here so I dont know how to do this stuff and dont know how to Gen and stuff. I attached the file of the Pokemon below and would love that in the game and such, either you teach me how to do it, or you could do it and trade it to me if you can. Thanks for reading and such.

495 - Egg - AFC500000000 Main Snivy Save Update NUMBER1.pk7

• 3 months later...

I have an error that I've been trying to fix for the past several days now.... Everything runs great, and I get inside the 'GTS', but get stuck on "Checking GTS's status", and get a communication error message shortly afterward. My ir-gts says that I connect, but never moves on to sending the .pkm. Any ideas?

35 minutes ago, mixybap said:

I have an error that I've been trying to fix for the past several days now.... Everything runs great, and I get inside the 'GTS', but get stuck on "Checking GTS's status", and get a communication error message shortly afterward. My ir-gts says that I connect, but never moves on to sending the .pkm. Any ideas?

Quote: " GTS injecting requires authentication with the official servers, so even though the static DNS settings will allow you to use GTS hacks, it still needs to authenticate with the official servers beforehand. Therefore, with Nintendo WFC gone, it's no longer possible. You'll need something such as an NDS Adapter Plus to edit your save file. "
source: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/69444721

Basically, with the removal of official servers (GTS for <Gen V no longer active, If I'm not mistaken), older versions of GTS inject softwares no longer work.

However,
I'll like to point out that there is an effort to try to revive old WFC features (github and gbatemp thread), but I'm not sure how it'll function together with fake GTS programs.

I hope this will arm you with the appropriate background information for future relevant searches you may make on the internet.

• 1 month later...