Invalid: Encounter Type PID mismatch

xKoga7x

I was using PKHeX today to check the legality of some Pokemon I recently got, as well as to duplicate an event, and I noticed that some of my Pokemon from past generations had an illegal flag. I don't use PKHeX often but I had never found this problem until now when I got the newest version. All of the Pokemon were generated to me by various people ever since 6th gen, but now they all seem to have a PID issue. I deleted most of the affected Pokemon but there's 3 that I would really like to keep. I will leave the .pk7 files here and a screenshot in hope you guys can help me fix this, I have no idea what to do. 

screenshot.png

Edit: new Dusclops file

Dusclops.pk7

Edited by xKoga7x
Update

These Pokémon are simply poorly generated.

• Banette's PID type is that of a hatched Pokémon.
  • Dusclops is supposedly from either Colosseum or XD, whih means it was purified at some point, and thus, it should have the National Ribbon. It nature doesn't match its PID, either: while it's relaxed, its PID says that is should be jolly. It seems to have the PID type of a hatched Pokémon, but since there's no breeding mechanic in its origin game, it's impossible for it to legally have it.
    The Seismic Toss move is flagged as illegal. This is due to the Pokémon being apparently leaving gen 3 at Lv. 19, and since it couldn't be a Dusclops until Lv. 37, the program assumes it evolved on a later gen, and therefore, it was unable to legitimately learn Seismic Toss since it should have been a Dusclops in gen 3 in order to be able to do it.
  • Togetic has got egg PID type as well. That seems to be the only issue with it. There's also this thing about the fateful encounter flag but I'm not sure about it.

Probably, these Pokémon have some PID-IV mismatch as well. Their IVs are way too perfect (alternating between ideal 0's and 31's) for gens 3 and 4.

Edited by Ruby Genseki

Hmm, I see now. Is there a way I can fix them and make them legal? Rerolloing the PID doesn't seem to fix anything. I tried to read on similar thread from people with similar issues but it the answers are few and confusing. 

If anybody could guide me through fixing these or fix them for me, I'd very grateful. 

Thanks for helping with Banette! 

After reading on various threads on here, I got to install RNG Reporter and worked on Dusclops. I fixed every problem on it except for Seismic Toss being illegal for it, but that can easily be fixed by just deleting the move and replacing it with Night Shade. But I wonder, why is this a problem? Why does the program assume it left gen 3 prior to evolving? Is there a way to change that?

I would like to have Seismic Toss on it instead of Night Shade which is why I'm trying to fix it but I'm stuck.

Anybody got any ideas?

I also just got rid of Togetic, I didn't need/wanted it.

Dusclops.pk7

On 8/10/2017 at 7:33 PM, xKoga7x said:

Oh, I read it but didn't knew simply changing the level would make it acceptable.

Either way, thanks! You've been very, very helpful! 

Because the met level is not really the met level for generation 3 pokemon after being transfer to generation 4 to 7. When a pokemon is transfer from a gen 3 game to a gen 4 game the met level is override with the current level at the moment of being transfer, the same happens between gen 4 and 5. That means the met level of your gen 3 pokemon in a gen7 savegame is the level when they were transfer to generation 5.

Now the legality conclusion happens with the following logic. Your pokemon transfer level is lower than the minimun level to evolve, that means it was impossible to evolve it before transfer it to generation 5, and that means the evolution happens in generation 5, 6 or 7, the exclusive evolve move from generation 3 or 4 is illegal because the pokemon was not evolved in those generations.

• Ditto 1