Which Pokeball do you want to return or appear in future games?

jojo12100

Which Pokeball do you want to return or appear in future games?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pokeball do you want to return or appear in future games?

• Safari Ball(gen1/3/4)
    • Sports Ball (gen2/4)
    • Park Ball (gen4)
    • Dream Ball (gen5)
    • GS Ball (Crystal)
    • Lake Ball (anime)
    • Crystal Poke Ball (movie)
    • Dark Ball (movie)
    • Old Poke Ball (movie/anime)
    • Fishing Poke Ball (anime)
    • Team Rocket Poke Ball(anime/card)
    • Team Aqua/Magma Poke Ball (card)
    • Team Plasma Poke Ball(card)
    • Green Poke Ball (anime)
    • Clone Ball (movie)
    • Blue Poke Ball (gen 5 Poketransfer)
    • Typing Ball (Learn with Pokemon)
    • Pester Ball (Snap)
    • Annie's and Oakley's Pokeball(movie)
    • Giant Stone Pokeball (anime)
    • Ride Padger Ball (gen7)
    • Captain's Ball (anime)
    • Gold Poke Ball (anime)
    • PIA Chansey's Ball (anime)
    • PokeLantis Ball(anime)
    • Lokoloko's Old Poke Ball(anime)
    • Anime's Park Ball (anime)

Safari ball. I'd love a real safari spanning 7-8 generations of Pokemon. Or the sport ball. From what I've seen while making my "All Pokemon in all Pokeballs collection" spreadsheet, Scyther and Scizor are the only 2 Pokemon that can be in every single possible ball.

14 minutes ago, Poke J said:

@HaxAras wouldn't Pinsir also be a Pokemon that can be caught in every ball?

I actually don't know. Can it be obtained in a beast ball? Can you get it in the apricorn balls? I don't know much about it's gen 4-7 locations. I only noticed Scyther/Scizor when I was making my checklist copying somebody else's template. 

Edit: Yep! You're right. I was missing the Cherish ball's for Pinsir in my list. I couldn't find a list of all the Pokemon that can be in Cherish Balls so I had to do a lot of guesswork. But it mainly comes down to: Which of the few Pokemon you can catch in sport balls are in gen 7 and can be in a beast ball AND were also event mons. 

Edited by HaxAras

4 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I actually don't know. Can it be obtained in a beast ball? Can you get it in the apricorn balls? I don't know much about it's gen 4-7 locations. I only noticed Scyther/Scizor when I was making my checklist copying somebody else's template. 

Pinsir can be caught in all gen 3 Safari Zones (Safari Ball), caught in the bug catching contest (Sport Ball), obtained from Dream World (Dream Ball), distributed as an event Pokemon in gen 6 (Cherish Ball), and is a wild Pokemon in gen 7 (every other possible ball).

Edited by Poke J

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I honestly can't vote. I just want to see all the Johto balls in general come back some day. xD The whole 'having them made from apricorns for you' theme was epic too.

I suppose it could make the game more overly easy, though.....but maybe they can find a way around that :P Just the idea of each of your Pokemon in different looking balls? That alone is exciting in and of itself. At least, it is to me...

Edited by CorniFan

• 4 weeks later...

@jojo12100 i think i would like a Rocket ball to come out in the future. this is because that Pokemon that was used in Team Rocket can be in a Rocket ball and that the design of the ball would be amazing to use. it should be used for evil Pokemon that Team Rocket used. so that people would know what kind of Pokemon Team Rocket used. :VWheel:

Edited by PokemonMaster899

15 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Looks like we won't have Safari Ball this time again in Let's go Pikachu/Eevee you can cry yes.

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I agree with you T.T

it is a shame that nintendo will not release a Safari ball in Let's go Pikachu/Eevee i would of have loved a ball like that to be in Pokemon LGPE (short for Let's Go Pikachu/Evee) 

36 minutes ago, PokemonMaster899 said:

it is a shame that nintendo will not release a Safari ball in Let's go Pikachu/Eevee i would of have loved a ball like that to be in Pokemon LGPE (short for Let's Go Pikachu/Evee) 

It's more a GF decision than a Nintendo one. There must be a reason for its disappear since gen4  but I don't know it.

I was really happy to get Fargas Ball in gen 7 but then 4 official Pokeballs are still missing and some combo are still unavaible like MoonBall Skitty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

It's more a GF decision than a Nintendo one. There must be a reason for its disappear since gen4  but I don't know it.

I was really happy o get Fargas Ball in gen 7 but then 4 official Pokeballs are still missing and some combo are still unavaible like MoonBall Skitty.

that is true i was to get a Fargas Ball in Gen 7 too. I do not know why some balls were added to gen 4 but then removed later on during the Gens it does not make any sense 

4 minutes ago, PokemonMaster899 said:

that is true i was to get a Fargas Ball in Gen 7 too. I do not know why some balls were added to gen 4 but then removed later on during the Gens it does not make any sense 

Park Ball was not really a Pokeball at first as you can't hack it in DPPt, it was just a PalPark animation.

DreamBall was exclusive to DreamWorld and DreamRadar.

SportsBall was exclusive to Bug Contest.

Safari Ball is the problematic one as it appears in Safari of Gen1, 3, 4 and Great Marsh.

If Let's Go Safari is like a PalPark for Pokemon Go they should at least use the ParkBall or the Safari Ball.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Park Ball was not really a Pokeball at first as you can't hack it in DPPt, it was just a PalPark animation.

DreamBall was exclusive to DreamWorld and DreamRadar.

SportsBall was exclusive to Bug Contest.

Safari Ball is the problematic one as it appears in Safari of Gen1, 3, 4 and Great Marsh.

If Let's Go Safari is like a PalPark for Pokemon Go they should at least use the ParkBall or the Safari Ball.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

I suspect that GF has been moving away from the Safari Zone and Safari games, because of the negative side of safari games IRL.

but i always loved playing at the Safari Zone i used to catch most of my team in that area because it was that good. Just Wish that they will bring back the Safari Zone Back and all the old things that was in Gen 1-4. it would make Pokemon Games Better. LGPE should bring back the Safari ball but they would not because like what @theSLAYER said the Negative Side of Safari games 

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I suspect that GF has been moving away from the Safari Zone and Safari games, because of the negative side of safari games IRL.

That was the case in the anime since season 1.

A good way to solve a big part of the problem is to allow Ditto to give Pokeball and make 3 event Ditto with Dream/Park/Contest Ball.

3 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

That was the case in the anime since season 1.

A good way to solve a big part of the problem is to allow Ditto to give Pokeball and make 3 event Ditto with Dream/Park/Contest Ball.

they should also allow ditto pass on the pokeball when people are breeding Pokemon. and to have Ditto with the Dream ball it would look good

Edited by PokemonMaster899